Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Piell posted:

Have the cell members met each other before, or is this the first time we are meeting? Also do we know about our boat and all the gear with it?

Let's go with no you haven't met up until this point and this is the first time your cell has been activated. You all know about the PJ's in NOLA though that's a safehouse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

I'm gonna update friday thats when I have the most time on my hands. I'm busy today and wanna relax for a bit before i go and do THINGS.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Viva Miriya posted:

I'm gonna update friday thats when I have the most time on my hands. I'm busy today and wanna relax for a bit before i go and do THINGS.

Hahahahahaha man this week, this loving week. Yeah I'm updating sunday. Computer problems man, its a thing.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Just a general message I'm gonna be putting out. Game updates will be within a Friday/Saturday window depending on how long it takes me to take my notes and such for that week/do my reading etc. If I miss the window for an update, assume that the next update will be the following week. If I believe I will miss that window or have already done so I'll post in this thread with what's the hold up. Games will not be dying just COLLEGE takes priority over EVERYTHING for me. Thanks for being my players in this I appreciate yall.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Viva Miriya posted:

Just a general message I'm gonna be putting out. Game updates will be within a Friday/Saturday window depending on how long it takes me to take my notes and such for that week/do my reading etc. If I miss the window for an update, assume that the next update will be the following week. If I believe I will miss that window or have already done so I'll post in this thread with what's the hold up. Games will not be dying just COLLEGE takes priority over EVERYTHING for me. Thanks for being my players in this I appreciate yall.

This rule still applies but I feel like it should be worth noting the why: I'm playing catch-up learning Russian and its a motherfucker. I have a Spanish class at 1 and I'm flat out going in to talk to the professor, find out a better way to reach out to her other than her campus email which she obviously doesn't check, what i missed the first day, and what I'm about to miss when I walk out the door because sorry lady I need the 4 hours to play catch-up. You guys are second on the docket to receive an update, probably Friday but if need be Saturday. I have no sneak peek for you to look forward to because I still need to give it more thought on how I'm gonna present the scene.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

This one is definitely dead, I apologize guys.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Eh, I'm still game if everyone else is.

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

Same

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?

Viva Miriya posted:

This one is definitely dead, I apologize guys.

<:mad:>

e: haha on this browser it doesn't look like his hands are on his hips, it looks like he's throwing his hands up in frustration

John Dyne fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Oct 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
<:mad:>

There you go.

• Locked thread