Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Posting in a thread. I hope you get my role.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
If I didn't submit the most hosed up role then I can't

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I am town you intolerable buckets of farts.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Absurd Revolver posted:

also i'm just sad because this role was the one ypm was destined to play

You made a baby back bitch role?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Absurd Revolver posted:

it is literally called the baby back bitch

I am Taylor Swift.

The sad thing is that I made it.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Absurd Revolver posted:

there's no way the jimson role isn't scum

##vote jimson

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

I am town
##vote Podima

But you just said you rolled Jimson this game.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Psssssh well at least he's not afraid of lie detectors.

Everyone knows that AR rolls scum 80% of the time anyways

##vote AR

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Absurd Revolver posted:

i am not on the scum team

lie detect that poo poo

Noted scum roller AR did not say "I am town."

Lynch D1 sure is easy this game.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

PBS Newshour posted:

i;; vpte ar if you post a sexy gif you get sex points which you will get to spend in the sex shop!!

You buy a girl one pizza and then everything escalates so fast.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Absurd Revolver posted:

my role switches the alignment of whoever targets it/lynches it/kills it

bring it fucklords

Is it just me or are these tears extra delicious?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Absurd Revolver posted:

both and neither actually

i switch roles with people along with their alignment so i'll be whatever whoever targets me first

Not if you're dead.

Unless dongs liked hot potato.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

SirSamVimes posted:

he only responds if you call him by his true name

dongsbutt

I've never seen a game with a scum SSV.

Crazy.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

imgay posted:

##bite Tobbs

R u srs?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

imgay posted:

Tobbs, your supposed to type everything in spoilers now

Mod has to confirm your day action.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I didn't get a pm or anything so I'm gonna assume imgay's action was fake.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Or was it...

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

imgay posted:

You also need to realize this creates twice the wiping. I don't see the efficiency

You wipe? I didn't know people still did that.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Li Dawny posted:

I will do, sorry baby was screaming for an entire hour, yay parenting.

[Jimson]Audio recording of baby screaming and birth certificate or it didn't happen.[/Jimson]

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

imgay posted:

Wow Tobbs, why you speaking in spoilers

F off dad

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Podima posted:

you got it buddy

i stand by tobbs being most likely to submit a scum role, but would also accept a jimson vote for today

I submitted 4 roles and none of them were scum.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Kashuno posted:

This is probably the single worst mod decision I've ever seen. Confirming a role in thread and loving up what I was discussing is lovely. I'm out.

##vote Kashuno

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
##vote Kashuno

This is super fun having to spoiler everything, makes voting easy.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Kashuno posted:

Is this real? In pretty much every single game I ever play I am the top poster by a wide mile, I interact with the most people and try to push for posts more than anyone else around. Now if you were saying I don't produce quality, that's fine, but I am probably the last person you could accuse of not playing games. Dongs came into the thread and publicly confirmed Jimson. It was hosed up and bad modding.

Also you are clearly not looking back at boring Corey to see what happened (I was extremely sick, made a joke that removing me from the game would be a great bday present, then got turboed)

You also voted for yourself that game, I believe.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Podima posted:

Oh wait I thought my vote was on Jimson. At this point I'd vote Li Dawny or Tobbs. Also Kash was in the right to be frustrated (although he overreacted as is typical) and people jumping on him for that are being predatory slash insincere.

Because you think I may have submitted a scum role? How very meta of you. I'll keep that in mind as I make my list of players who are manufacturing content. :rolleyes:

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Kashuno posted:

this game isn't stupid the mod is for confirming jimsons role which we don't even know if it's his actual role or what since he claimed he switched roles

Well he's dead now so it doesn't matter. It's more telling that you were upset about a player being potentially confirmed as town (in truth everything was super vague).

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

JakeP posted:

what was dongs mistake

Look at the flip. Jimson got modkilled for violating his role PM.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

SirSamVimes posted:

What is the poi t of "virtual votes"

Scum Podima casts "virtual votes" in order to pretend like he's voting for someone without actually putting pressure on the person he's "virtually" voting for.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Dugong posted:

I'm deathproof pmom, try again

Hot potato confirmed yesssss.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Oh, Dugong is vote leader. Anywho I made his role, it's a third party and it is Deathproof* so voting him would be a waste. Read earlier where he said he was a potato.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

imgay posted:

whats the * on deathproof mean

I don't want to give the role away but he's definitely lynchproof today.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

SirSamVimes posted:

We all got given our own roles, didn't we?

I think he joined later and was given one of the roles I made.

It's a very neutral role, the only way it can hurt town is if we lynch him, as he's lynchproof. I could tell you what the role does completely but that would ruin the fun of having made it.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I am sorry for being less active, this is my moving weekend! Anywho poddy was fake voting kash and trying to divert attention. ##vote podima

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

GulagDolls posted:

kashuno flipped scum and several people yesterday switched from/avoided voting him yesterday. lets kill all of them

Podima is the worst offender in this regard. Also, he 'virtual voted' kash which was his scum play in another game. Also, see him tunneling me today despite me pushing kash yesterday, and him diverting attention to me instead to save kash. Lynch scummy podima and be done with it.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Podima posted:

Please show me where you 'pushed' Kash yesterday and I'll lay off. Also gently caress off with the virtual vote whining, I've virtual voted as both scum and town, I do it to make a point without risking idiots coming in and ending a day early.

I made a case on Kash yesterday, and the fact that you're ignoring that makes you look like a baddie. Find someone else to case other than me. You've spent the entire day going after me, and calling me out for tunneling is :siren:disingenuous:siren:

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

##vote Kashuno

This is super fun having to spoiler everything, makes voting easy.

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

You also voted for yourself that game, I believe.

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Well he's dead now so it doesn't matter. It's more telling that you were upset about a player being potentially confirmed as town (in truth everything was super vague).

My vote was on Kashuno the whole day and those quotes are directed at him. You virtual voted him but spent all day telling everyone I was scum due to a nonsensical meta read. The reason you are scum, Podima, is because you virtual voted Kashuno based on scumtells but voted me for meta reads and pushed for my lynch. I submitted 4 roles, 2 town and 2 3P. I got one of the town roles and you're seeing the 3P in action with Dugong and JakeP (you guys are so welcome). Dongsbot let the deathproof role into the game because it's also WINPROOF.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

JakeP posted:

hot potato action happens before any other night actions

I would have been sad if the hot potato flipped. You shouldn't have told anyone that though because now they know they can kill you at night. Your target can't die, though. Of course if you pick scum then you can make scum target scum with their night kill which is fun.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
commit Sudoku lol

Ok Podima I've still got my eye on you but I'll take a confirmed 3P since Dongs was adamant about their win-con being incompatible with town.

##vote PBS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
:redhammer:

• Locked thread