Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

If it's not started, I'll play just lemme PM you a role.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I find this game confusing and frightening.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Li Dawny posted:

DONGSBOTT ANSWER MY PM!

he only responds if you call him by his true name

dongsbutt

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I've never seen a game with a scum SSV.

Crazy.

They have existed.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Your Personal Muse posted:

Ewww a girl you do not look like my animes

Real girls are 3DPD.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Kashuno posted:

clearly you use both simultaneously?!?!?!??!

This man speaks wisdom. With double pooping you can get it done twice as quickly. That's efficiency.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Kashuno posted:

Hi I quit this game thanks god bless.

ok

##vote kashuno

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Well I'm happy where my vote is. Either Kashuno is genuinely disinterested in the game which means he's useless (and should stop joining games because he did this in boring corey mafia too) or he's scum faking it to get a pass. Either way, he's a good hang.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Kashuno posted:

Hi I do not wish to participate in this game, but I will clear my good name. I made a joke in boring corey mafia which resulted in me getting turboed so please do not misrepresent me thanks god bless.

A "joke" right. Stop signing up for games you have no interest in playing.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

What is the poi t of "virtual votes"

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Oh, Dugong is vote leader. Anywho I made his role, it's a third party and it is Deathproof* so voting him would be a waste. Read earlier where he said he was a potato.

We all got given our own roles, didn't we?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

people I am suss of

threw shade on my reasoning for voting kashuno.

Podima posted:

I'm not sure why people are confused about the reason Jimson was modkilled - the mod accidentally confirmed him as town, so he had to be modkilled in order to preserve the ~delicate balance of the game~ or something.

THAT BEING SAID, upon further consideration Kash was trying to drive an easy mislynch on Jimson (because it's Jimson) when that happened, and his immediate reaction reads as frustrated scum that just had the mod get in the way of their game. I posted that votecount because if Kash flips scum, I'm pretty sure scum can be found in the people pointedly not voting for him. I don't want to end the day early so consider this a virtual vote on Kashuno.

Also upon further reread, Kash, what the hell are you talking about with swapping roles? Jimson only claimed Sonic, which he flipped as.

put a "virtual vote" on Kashuno rather than actually voting him

##vote kashuno

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

##vote podima I meant, I'm tired

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Your Personal Muse posted:

I...am fallen...by an honourable warrior *coughs up a sudoku board*...but in my final moments i have been enlightened and learned...Capps is self aligned...

Blargh

Good enough for me.

##vote capps

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

wellp. ##vote jakep

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Immortal scum? Bullshit.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Absurd Revolver posted:

He's right, except the immortal part.

When JakeP dies, all vampires die with him.

So basically, we need to kill him as soon as possible because otherwise MORE people will have to die?

JakeP posted:

reread the PM

it says when i die all bitten dudes die instead of me

I really refuse to believe that there is an immortal scum because that makes the game straight up unwinnable for town.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

imgay posted:

pls dont hurt daywalker dracula

why don't you want scum to die

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

so you're not really interested in winning, huh

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I suppose I shouldn't complain, but it kind of takes the joy out of hanging a scumbo when they just out and say it. :smith:

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

CCKeane posted:

GUYS I GOT A SCUM RESULT ON JAKEP

what happened to your result on kashuno

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

JakeP posted:

kash is dead

oh right

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

imgay posted:

if town want to win ud need to kill jake last

The longer we leave him alive, the more people he bites and the more go down with him. Wouldn't it be better to kill him asap?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Did you really just nk your own traitor then out yourself? I mean I was going to out you anyway but I guess you had no desire to win. Shame pod died, I was hoping two scum would give me a chance to bounce the potato.

##vote ar

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Also Keane claiming a scum result on a dead player was clever. I should have specified living.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Absurd Revolver posted:

I actually didn't realize Pod had activated the switch until too late.

As it is, I'm the traitor and Pod is dead scum. I pose no more threat to town anymore.

So did you just not read imgay's flip? Also you're the traitor so you're scum.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

CCKeane posted:

Thank you, I appreciate it.

My plan was to gamble. If you guessed a scum player itd be bad, but if you claimed a scum result on a townie then it would make the cop I gave you illegitimate seeming. It was a cunning plan!

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Let me get to my computer so I can type this on a keyboard.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Okay. Scum team Mk. 1: Me (dealmaker) Kashuno (roleswap enabler) imgay (vampire) and an unknown traitor.

imgay tries to do an action to AR who is secretly the scum traitor. AR is a one shot purple goo (swaps roles with whoever does actions to him) infinite shot blue goo (swaps roles with anyone who kills him).

We now get Scum Team Mk. 2: Me (dealmaker) AR (vampire) and imgay the traitor. At this point I'm keeping my identity secret in all the new docs I get.

AR gets hot potatoed by JakeP, so the scumteam is me, JakeP (vampire) and imgay the traitor. AR immediately outs JakeP and he gets hanged, bringing down a bunch of lovers.

For some reason we execute Podima, using up his deathproof and giving him a one shot vig. He kills imgay, becoming the new blue goo traitor.

Here's the funny part. AR hot potatoes me, becomes a new scum and then nightkills his own traitor, becoming the new scum traitor blue goo. So now AR is the last remaining scum.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Also AR was going to try to NK me while he was on the scumteam before he got hot potatoed. Rude, man.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

And then he potatoed me.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Seriously though. He knew that imgay was a blue goo. He told me in the scumdoc. He also saw Podima kill him. He also saw imgay flip as what Podima's role obviously was.

then he night killed Podima.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

That's how it works in some games. In some others, they can win alone. I'd rather not take that risk.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Also if you are telling the truth, this gives me another opportunity to pass my hot potato. There isn't really any downside to voting you for me.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

says the guy who doesn't want to get lynched

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I only have your word for it that that's your actual wincon.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Absurd Revolver posted:

I quoted that from the Podima flip.

Wait, I'm confused. If the same mechanic was used for the imgay/podima swap and the absurd/podima swap why did imgay's flip change to podima's original but podima's didn't change to your original flip? Shouldn't Podima have flipped as Bill Cipher?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Unless dongs says he made a mistake by being inconsistent with flips wrt the blue goo, I'm going to assume you're actually bill and leave my vote on you.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Someone hammer this nerd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Podima posted:

Also bravo to SSV for actually using deductive reasoning to figure out who the last scum was on the final day. :golfclap:

While I technically lost, I consider it a personal victory.

• Locked thread