Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Again, I would join, but I'm going to be crazy busy in a week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Your Personal Muse posted:

Just lurk like any good american

I won't have time to. I'm going to be in another state finishing up the details for my wedding, and then actually having the wedding.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Podima posted:

do not actually commit to playing a mafia game while prepping for your wedding holy poo poo

Not just a wedding, but one that's 1000mi away from where I live.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

dongsbot 9000 posted:

EVEN THOUGH IM THE GROOM

plot twist

I thought we were going to wait to tell everyone! And how could you leave me?

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

dongsbot 9000 posted:

i have to host mafia games on the internet

It's okay, ilu

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

dongsbot 9000 posted:

also li you activated my trapcard by pming me by the precedent i set w/ podima, every1 who pms me a role is officially in the game its the law of the mafia hosting

No, I specifically said in the subject that it wasn't a sign up. How does this happen?

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

We can't just both ditch the wedding, we'll have lots of confused people.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Asiina posted:

Just put up cardboard cutouts of yourselves and say it's an open bar, everyone will be fine.

It's mostly family, and mostly mine at that.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Do we win if we guess who made the role?

That would be a funtwist. Maybe not win, but some fun boon or something.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

dongsbot 9000 posted:

where the f r my glasses

Bathroom sink.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

DONGSBOTT ANSWER MY PM!

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Well, I guess I'm playing this game. Hello.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

SirSamVimes posted:

Real girls are 3DPD.

Wow, rude.

Anyway, if truth or dare is a thing in this game I will play. I love this poo poo.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

JakeP posted:

and what if the buttholes aren't in a position that both can be over the toilet at once, and one of the butt holes is just making GBS threads all over the place

That was my first thought.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

CCKeane posted:

Li Dawny Truth or Dare

Dare

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

CCKeane posted:

I dare you to eat a spoonful of pepper.

I will do, sorry baby was screaming for an entire hour, yay parenting.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I did eat a spoon full of pepper, it wasn't that bad. I mean, it might have helped if you gave me a specific size because I used a baby spoon.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Podima posted:

Vote for someone you think is scum, please.

We have an entire day, why would I vote now?

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Podima posted:

You always do this when you roll scum. Make a call and create content that engages with the game instead of trying to coast and make excuses. ##vote li dawny

Podima posted:

also Li Dawny vanished the second she caught pressure. Easy scumtell.

I posted twenty minutes ago, that's not vanishing. I specifically said before this game started that I was still finishing stuff for my wedding, and I have children. You want a vote, fine ##vote Podima for being super pushy and controlling about when/how people play.

Anyway T/D AR?

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Dang, too late

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Podima posted:

nice omgus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't say I thought you were scum, I voted because you said I HAD to. I do t usually vote until closer to deadline, ask anyone who plays with me regularly, I just think you're being a bit of a jerk.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Now, if it's alright with you Mafia daddy, in going to 'vanish' and dye my hair extensions.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Hey, look, Podima hasn't posted in nearly an hour. Must be scum.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Mine is a slightly altered version of my middle name, Dawn.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

That was so much of a pain in the rear end that if I knew beforehand I wouldn't have gotten them.

Anyway, where's scum? Is it AR? It's usually AR.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

JakeP posted:

when you gonna eat the spoonful of pepper???

I already did and posted about it. I used a baby spoon, because I have kids, and it wasn't bad.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

JakeP posted:

i personally would have diced up a bell pepper

I haven't gone grocery shopping this week and have no bell peppers in the house.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Absurd Revolver posted:

its funny because i was voting jimson for shooting me in league

but yeah this kash turbo is bad biscuits

Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I'm keeping my vote on Podima because he was a jerk and push on Kashuno is dumb.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Podima posted:

When Kash flips scum you're next. I just remembered that you said in a previous game that you love playing scum, so via metagame powers I can see a world where you submitted a scum role.

I don't think I've ever said that. Also, my role was submitted as not a sign up and after some talking with Dongsbott and some peer pressure I remained. My role was 100% joking when I wrote it up.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Oh, Dugong is vote leader. Anywho I made his role, it's a third party and it is Deathproof* so voting him would be a waste. Read earlier where he said he was a potato.

I am pretty confused by this.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Good morning game friends!

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Okay, sorry I've been busy all day, but I'm going to be here most of the night. Do we have any cases, or is this just random bs being thrown around for no reason?

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

GulagDolls posted:

kashuno flipped scum and several people yesterday switched from/avoided voting him yesterday. lets kill all of them

I don't like that reasoning, maybe because I was one of the people who didn't vote him.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Okay, I will be missing deadline tonight, I'm leaving at 7 for Illinois. I will do my best to keep an eye on this, but I'll probably be doing most of the driving and I have kids so I try and be a good driver.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Podima posted:

Are you going to play this game at all? You haven't even put a vote down yet besides an OMGUS on me yesterday.

In all seriousness if you can't play because of your wedding, you should tell dongsbot to replace or modkill you. Regardless of your alignment, non-participation brings the game down for those who are actually playing.

Okay, as I've stated, I sent my role as a joke with the words 'not a sign up' in the subject. Dongsbott insisted that I was now required to play. I told him my limitations and again said it would be difficult to play, but I would do it if he really wanted me to, and here we are. What exactly would you like me to do?

Also, there are multiple players with a lower post count than I do and you're just not even bringing them up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

CCKeane posted:

All is forgiven if you eat a bug.

Nope

• Locked thread