Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
battlefield 1 is fuckin siiiiiick. massively improved since the beta

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

https://giant.gfycat.com/KnobbySlushyElephant.webm

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
its up on ea/origin access btw. $5 for 10 hrs of early access gameplay (5 MP maps, first 2 chapters of SP)

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HolePisser1982 posted:

its up on ea/origin access btw. $5 for 10 hrs of early access gameplay (5 MP maps, first 2 chapters of SP)

is that PC only

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Rez Infinite out today. Get your headphones ready

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

frank.club posted:

is that PC only

pc & xb1

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

HolePisser1982 posted:

How so

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

All I want to know is 1. Did they get rid of the reused Battlefront assets for menus/UI and 2. Are bolt action rifles still recon only

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

All I want to know is 1. Did they get rid of the reused Battlefront assets for menus/UI and 2. Are bolt action rifles still recon only

i didnt play battlefront so i dunno, but bolt actions are still recon only. you can grab one from a horse , i guess

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The last level of Rez is loving...so good

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

That's cool, I had some fun with the beta but it was pretty rough around the edges so I'm really glad to hear that.

Tyranny finally got a release date, will be out Nov 10th.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

That's cool, I had some fun with the beta but it was pretty rough around the edges so I'm really glad to hear that.

some stuff remains lovely, to be fair. some of these MP maps are among the worst in the series, and the gun variety really pales in comparison to the previous games

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't mind there being not one million guns if there's just a few and they feel unique. Bf4 had tons and tons that didn't feel very different. I'm really interested to try the operations mode

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
What did you do to deserve that lovely redtext Lumpy

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

What did you do to deserve that lovely redtext Lumpy

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3790825

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Tyranny finally got a release date, will be out Nov 10th.

Cool, I didn't play Pillars because I the story sounded boring, but Tyranny sounds interesting

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

GorfZaplen posted:

Cool, I didn't play Pillars because I the story sounded boring, but Tyranny sounds interesting

Yeah, I liked Pillars pretty well but my biggest complaint was that the story and setting were both the most painfully generic fantasy garbage. Tyranny looks a lot better on both counts.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

That Kingfish guy is retarded

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

That Kingfish guy is retarded

lol i had already forgotten about "peep the numbers dipshit"

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
The release date for the video game listed below has been changed by the publisher, and we want to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date:

"Shantae: Half-Genie Hero - Risky Beats Edition - Wii U"
    Estimated arrival date: December 13, 2016

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

The release date for the video game listed below has been changed by the publisher, and we want to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date:

"Shantae: Half-Genie Hero - Risky Beats Edition - Wii U"
    Estimated arrival date: December 13, 2016

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

fckk

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Cross posting so no one misses: if you play ds3 on xbone you can download and play Ashes of Ariandel right now if you had the season oass

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I picked up Orwell at my brothers suggestion. It's a pretty cool/fun puzzle game. If you liked Her Story then I would suggest you pick it up since it's got a similar "keep you guessing/making your own theories" kind of game.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Who is getting Tyranny on Tuesday?

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Unfunny Poster posted:

I'm interested in it but I'm not sure if I'm willing to pay $45 for a retro crpg. Especially when pokemon is only $40 and has 100x the content

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Unfunny Poster posted:

Isn't it out on Thursday?

I'm definitely interested in it, but my cash is a bit limited for the next month.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I'll be getting it on release barring any disastrous reviews or something. It's probably my most anticipated game atm

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

DOES half genie hero come out this month, i want to play that a gravity rush 2 maybe

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

DOES half genie hero come out this month, i want to play that a gravity rush 2 maybe

It got delayed to December I think. Or nebulously kind of on hold until they say something

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

from two weeks ago: Shantae: Half-Genie Hero is still in testing. We’re clearing out bugs on Wii U, PS4, XB1, Win Steam PC, and Vita, and this is happening quickly and making excellent progress. However, since we haven’t submitted the game to Sony, Nintendo, or Microsoft yet, that means we still don’t have a reliable release date.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

from two weeks ago: Shantae: Half-Genie Hero is still in testing. We’re clearing out bugs on Wii U, PS4, XB1, Win Steam PC, and Vita, and this is happening quickly and making excellent progress. However, since we haven’t submitted the game to Sony, Nintendo, or Microsoft yet, that means we still don’t have a reliable release date.

fuuuuu

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mokinokaro posted:

Isn't it out on Thursday?

I'm definitely interested in it, but my cash is a bit limited for the next month.

Oh yeah. It's the 10th, which I thought was Tuesday but apparently is Thursday.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I'll be dropping the winter thread this week. Nioh has a release date, 9 feb 17!!

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Benny D posted:

I'll be dropping the winter thread this week. Nioh has a release date, 9 feb 17!!

Yesssss. Now I just need to sort out why my PS4 can't connect to my Wifi here or hope I can find an English copy in Korea :smith:

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

SMT4 ApocLypse was a good game. I beat the happy route then went back to my Save before the split, saw the unhappy route, thought about doing the final dungeon again and just looked it up

Next up dishonored 2 and Pokemon

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Unfunny Poster posted:

Yesssss. Now I just need to sort out why my PS4 can't connect to my Wifi here or hope I can find an English copy in Korea :smith:

unless it turns out you meant north korea im sure youcould order online

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

trying to jack off posted:

unless it turns out you meant north korea im sure youcould order online

Not really since my PS4 is not recognizing my wifi router at the moment and there's not really an option for me to get a different one since its a communal router. :smith:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Unfunny Poster posted:

Not really since my PS4 is not recognizing my wifi router at the moment and there's not really an option for me to get a different one since its a communal router. :smith:

i mean like using the thing you use to post in these forums to order the correct physical copy you want and get it delivered

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

i mean like using the thing you use to post in these forums to order the correct physical copy you want and get it delivered

Magic isn't real.. you can't just cast some spell and have the game you want appear at your residence 3-5 days later. Please don't troll here 🙄

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Unfunny Poster posted:

Dont they have an Arbys or something there where you can just set up your PS4 and use their wifi? start thinking like a gamer.

• Locked thread