Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
I'm a bigger fan of Britt Baker than Nia Jax.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
This is no surprise. Finn could still go over Roman later tonight as a way to "legitimize" Finn to the Raw audience.

... That said, I don't think they'll actually do that, but that's what I would probably do if I were booking. Roman is damaged good anyway, he can eat the pin. Nobody would think Jericho or Sheamus would beat Finn, the match would have zero interest. Sami versus Finn would be great, but Sami doesn't need to eat any more pins in one-on-one matches than he already does.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Brock Lesnar posted:

why isn't Charlotte better than she is

I've wondered this so many times. I think it boils down to (1) a mild clumsiness of motion, like her limbs are just a little too long for her body, (2) weak promo skills and an inability to handle crowds, and (3) rarely cheating personally, instead relying on others to cheat for her.

I just can't imagine people paying for tickets to see Charlotte. I'm fine watching matches with her in them, but the last time I was excited to see her wrestle was when she beat Nikki, and that was more about disliking Nikki than liking her.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Goddammit Charlotte you're supposed to catch her, what the gently caress

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

This is a pretty great match. They're no Britt Baker, though.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I think they're legitimately doing too much in this match, they need to save some poo poo for Summerslam.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

surf rock posted:

I think they're legitimately doing too much in this match, they need to save some poo poo for Summerslam.

Uhhhh forget this, gently caress me, holy poo poo wow everything is amazing

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Wrestling is some good poo poo these days. It's going to suck if ratings don't start rising over the next few months and Vince panics and fucks it all up.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

They're going hard on the jobbers tonight.

James Elsworth has like the world's weakest chin.

He's no Britt Baker.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

You can't have a glass chin if you don't have a chin.

Good strategy, Elsworth. You'll get him next time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

It's incredible, he has no chin and a butt chin. The genetic lottery could not possibly have hosed him over worse.

I guess what I'm saying is that this crowd has generally been good but the lack of a chant for Elsworth was a loving tragedy.

surf rock fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Jul 26, 2016

• Locked thread