Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ah, the seeds of the redemption of romon reigns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That name is really stupid, my fellows, but it immediately makes the SmackDown title vastly inferior as well due to the reason of dingusitude

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this 4-way is the best one and the winner should win the belt

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Mulaney Power Move posted:

michael cole said so. if you don't think so, when was the last time you ever pronounced a man's youth to thousands? never? that's right little boy.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Am i the only one who wants a shitload of money.,

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

jred250 posted:

What was the last time WWE gave something a really dumb loving name, and we just got conditioned to it? I'm almost close to not rolling my eyes at "Badaboom Shakalaka", and it depresses me that this company just wore me down.

cm punk

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you guys will come around after roman puts on a good performance later tonight. he's finally vindicated after all this time

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Remember folks, this is all thanks to Sara Amato

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ive been crying extremely hard tears of joy for the last 1.5 hours but if roman wins this show is a piece of dung and not the kind i like too eat (rabbit kind)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this segment suffers from the quality of the women's title match even with all that filler in-between

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i must warn you that you may become a postman reigns by over-dingusing

• Locked thread