Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what's your name
This poll is closed.
sonny boy 22 14.57%
sunny boy 10 6.62%
sonny boi 58 38.41%
sunny boi 60 39.74%
sunsweet 1 0.66%
Total: 151 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO9PlTXzBoo

The new Theme is pretty rad.

I would also like to point out that the lyrics go "You want more. You want More" a Big E Gyrates at me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I also got goosebumps from Roman getting mercilessly buried

Roman isn't buried until he loses to Sheamus. On that note, who does Roman feud with now?

List of heels not doing anything: Kevin Owens, Rusev, Sheamus, Bo Dallas, Curtis Axel, BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
Awesome RAW, please keep it up WWE.

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/757761826520113152

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Blaise330 posted:

Roman isn't buried until he loses to Sheamus. On that note, who does Roman feud with now?

carbs

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
And the thing is this would be a perfect time to put Roman down in the midcard and maybe rebuild him properly.

So of course Seth will kill Finn and it'll be back to Face Roman chasing the evil authority figures.

But then again, maybe not. I really don't know what will win out, Vince's anger or his desire to force his will on the audience.

Hope for the best expect the worst, I guess.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

I want to be friends with Triple H because he gives cool birthday presents.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Grozz Nuy posted:

that's a weird way to spell 'erection'

comparable in size

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
Oh yeah. Roman saying "He respects that kid."

Roman is four years younger than Finn.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
Technically Hulkamatt, he did win one match

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Solus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO9PlTXzBoo

The new Theme is pretty rad.

I would also like to point out that the lyrics go "You want more. You want More" a Big E Gyrates at me.

More evidence that RAM is the superior Raw: tonight never especially felt like the night, but after that show I do want more.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Tweak posted:

so my only guess is that HHH locked vince in his office the last 3 days and he can't get out to stop all this from happening

wrestling is good

keep up the good work hunter

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Finn Balor has the best theme y/n

Or is it BRAUUUNNNN Strowman

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Blaise330 posted:

List of heels not doing anything: Kevin Owens, Rusev, Sheamus, Bo Dallas, Curtis Axel, BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN

Braun'll be squashing people until he hits Big Show/Mark Henry in a hoss off. Owens, I think, picks a fight with Reigns, who's deep in the self-doubt angle. Pins him clean and Roman continues to spiral into disbelief.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

Blasmeister posted:

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Evil Badman posted:

Braun'll be squashing people until he hits Big Show/Mark Henry in a hoss off. Owens, I think, picks a fight with Reigns, who's deep in the self-doubt angle. Pins him clean and Roman continues to spiral into disbelief.

I would watch the poo poo out of Braun/Sheamus unironically

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I get to go to raw next week and for once I'm not expecting dogshit!

Also Brock Lesnar.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Professor Funk posted:

I would watch the poo poo out of Braun/Sheamus unironically

One would have to be face, but it would be great.

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013
Sad that there was no mention of the hottest free agent in wrestling Mr Heath Slater

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Evil Badman posted:

One would have to be face, but it would be great.
anyone kicking the poo poo out of sheamus is automatically a face

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
So what is the reasoning for the Universal Championship getting awarded to Seth? He never got pinned for the WWE Title?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

SD has a lot to live up to tomorrow

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Soothing Vapors posted:

anyone kicking the poo poo out of sheamus is automatically a face

Good point. Side note: Rusev/Cesaro seems logical, since I'm fantasy booking already

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Aside from all the awesomeness of what happened, on a rewatch I'm pretty impressed by how well Cole and Graves are working together on commentary already. Cole actually injects the proper JR-ish enthusiasm and Graves stays back and gives him the room to go with it instead of shouting over him, they both stop for the ring announcement, Cole comes back in, Corey gives some color, they stop to let some crowd noise in, Cole comes back, Corey comes back with more color with the "dream of a ten year old girl," etc.

I mean, maybe it's just how much I think JBL is cancer on commentary, but this is night and day for me commentary wise.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

pathetic little tramp posted:

So what is the reasoning for the Universal Championship getting awarded to Seth? He never got pinned for the WWE Title?

he has to beat Finn to get it

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Seth isn't the universal champ

he and Balor will be in the first match for to decide it

he got exempted because he's the heel who Steph likes

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Brock Lesnar posted:

comparable in size

please don't be mean to my friend HOTLANTA MAN

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!

Blaise330 posted:

On that note, who does Roman feud with now?

A motivated Jericho, hopefully.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Supposedly he woulda beat Dean if Roman didn't interfere. I don't remember the match well enough to remember if Dean got pedigreed. Also he was the #1 draft pick so this is a semi reward, kinda like the opposite of Axel's reward.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

He doesn't have the title, but since he didn't get pinned last night he got a bye to the match for the first title. Basically he is co-#1 contender with Finn and there's no current champ.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Brock Lesnar posted:

comparable in size

Why do you have to hurt me like this Brock Lesnar :(

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Vince is a stubborn old man but when he gives you something, and you take it for granted, he couldn't give less of a poo poo about sunk costs. Beautiful RAM

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

He didn't get pinned in the threeway and was their top draft pick (and is Steph's favorite), hence is automatically a contender. The tournament was for the other contendership. SummerSlam match decides if Seth or Finn gets the first title reign.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
also good choice calling it the Universal title and not the WHC since that makes me think more of NEVER openweight and not going to gimp cruiserweights

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

El Generico posted:

A motivated Jericho, hopefully.

Kind figured Chris "Elevating Other Talent" Jericho would be Orton's warm up matches before remembering Orton was on Smackdown. I guess Chris isn't doing anything either. Jericho vs Zayn feud maybe? Canadians fight forever.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

StarkRavingMad posted:

Aside from all the awesomeness of what happened, on a rewatch I'm pretty impressed by how well Cole and Graves are working together on commentary already. Cole actually injects the proper JR-ish enthusiasm and Graves stays back and gives him the room to go with it instead of shouting over him, they both stop for the ring announcement, Cole comes back in, Corey gives some color, they stop to let some crowd noise in, Cole comes back, Corey comes back with more color with the "dream of a ten year old girl," etc.

I mean, maybe it's just how much I think JBL is cancer on commentary, but this is night and day for me commentary wise.

Graves had a background in sports radio before wrestling so it's not surprising that he's a natural on commentary. I always liked him as color in NXT, glad he's doing well in that role on Raw even with Vince in his ear.

Y'all are making me really excited to watch this episode when I get home, I'm extremely confused.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

Heel who Steph likes, lost the title to a cheapshot MitB cash in, wasn't pinned in the triple threat. Far better reasons to get a pass to a title shot than usual. Still has to beat Finn to get it, but he does (for once) deserve to be automatically in the match.

Evil Badman posted:

Good point. Side note: Rusev/Cesaro seems logical, since I'm fantasy booking already

They've had good matches in the past, I'm fine with two guys who apparently have been punished for bullshit petty WWE reasons putting on solid 3-4 star matches in the midcard for a month or two.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
https://twitter.com/SamoaJoe/status/757774789775941632

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...
Since there wasn't a major debut that just brings up one question: Who sent Rovert the DM?
:question:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Why do you have to hurt me like this Brock Lesnar :(

i meant michael cole's not yours, hotlanta man

i respect you

• Locked thread