Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what's your name
This poll is closed.
sonny boy 22 14.57%
sunny boy 10 6.62%
sonny boi 58 38.41%
sunny boi 60 39.74%
sunsweet 1 0.66%
Total: 151 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Calax
Oct 5, 2011

SomeMathGuy posted:

They could seriously kill two birds with one stone by just pairing up Rusev with any of those four. You could even do heel/heel since Owens and Jericho are popular enough the match wouldn't be a heat sink. Maybe even a multi-man for the belt since, gently caress it, it's SummerSlam.

From the looks of it, they aren't going to let Owens/Zayne die off (I'm betting it survives for a Wrestlemania)

But I could see Cesaro going for the US title, while Jericho picks up and feuds with somebody else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/Yesyes20144/status/759928941104787457

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Bayley was robbed

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
The nominees and athletes who are now worse than the Bellas

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

they made the right choice

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

That is a really bad picture. Everyone looks miserable to be there.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

brie has the same hair as 2015 bryan

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
I was gonna ask who the gently caress the Bella's got nominated then I remembered Total Divas. Actually that just raises more questions.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

ambrose and lesnar, linked by destiny

Speaking of which, I've noticed that Brock and Orton are the only guys to ever win their first world titles at Summerslam. So that's neat.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

RYBACK RULES!!!!!

ParanoidInc
Apr 27, 2013

You dun scuffed me for the last time you no-good Zayn boy!
Fun Shoe
can't believe Daniel Bryan bullied The Ryback out of the WWE. shameful performance from the little bearded weirdo

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

the last thing ryback ever did for the company was saving kalisto from a severe neck injury.

ryback: "this is goodbye"
kalisto: but..b.. you saved me, I should be thanking yo--"
ryback: "goodbye" *fades away*

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

smell this posted:

the last thing ryback ever did for the company was saving kalisto from a severe neck injury.

ryback: "this is goodbye"
kalisto: but..b.. you saved me, I should be thanking yo--"
ryback: "goodbye" *fades away*

Kalisto: in your honor I will do good... Uh, good Lucha things... Goddammit woo!

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

You know, Jericho is legit amazing. Just when he's wearing out his welcome, he completely reinvents himself and makes me love him again. This whole Stupid Idiot gimmick is hilarious. Just a few months ago I wanted him gone but now he has to stay. The guy is a genius.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

ParanoidInc posted:

can't believe Daniel Bryan bullied The Ryback out of the WWE. shameful performance from the little bearded weirdo

Yet another great achievement in a storied career

VampiricGiraffe
Feb 5, 2012

Fenrir posted:

Dude, did you see him at battleground and raw? He's gained 15 pounds at LEAST over the last month, you can see just how far the vest protrudes now any time he's standing sideways to the camera. gently caress, I for one hope he goes full samoan and gains about 40 more pounds and starts doing the Rikishi butt thing in the corner with a heel gimmick. That poo poo would be fun to watch.

I mean, seriously, imagine a 300 pound Roman with his genuine ring talent (he's not great but he's damned good in the ring no matter how lovely he is on the stick) lined up as a heel against these smaller guys like Seth and Cesaro and Zayn and whoever else Raw has now, dude it would make good, entertaining matches.

They should book 300 pound Roman as twins with Rusev and have them be a fat version of the Usos

The Fatsos

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Heavy Metal posted:

I HAVE EXTRACTED MY... BIG GUY.... ESSENCE!! heh heh..... FEAST UPON MY AMINO ACIDS!!! heh heh....

STOOPID!

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

VampiricGiraffe posted:

They should book 300 pound Roman as twins with Rusev and have them be a fat version of the Usos

The Fatsos

They could just bring in the poo poo

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Alan_Shore posted:

You know, Jericho is legit amazing. Just when he's wearing out his welcome, he completely reinvents himself and makes me love him again. This whole Stupid Idiot gimmick is hilarious. Just a few months ago I wanted him gone but now he has to stay. The guy is a genius.

I think if anything this is what he's most gifted with. He's probably the best ever at it if I'm honest. I remember when he just casually redefined heeling a few years ago and being gobsmacked.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Yorkshire Tea posted:

I think if anything this is what he's most gifted with. He's probably the best ever at it if I'm honest. I remember when he just casually redefined heeling a few years ago and being gobsmacked.

It was kinda crazy how simple that was (I forget which old school heel he openly admitted being inspired by) and how WWE missed the point by making every heel champ from that point on for a considerable amount of time a slow-talking suit-wearing rear end in a top hat.

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

It was kinda crazy how simple that was (I forget which old school heel he openly admitted being inspired by) and how WWE missed the point by making every heel champ from that point on for a considerable amount of time a slow-talking suit-wearing rear end in a top hat.

Nick Bockwinkel

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Jerusalem posted:

Swagger. :911:

You could literally see the switch from "over eager patriotic type" to "stern slow talker" the second he stood up from the pin.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

I thought he was referring to Jericho's "I'll just stand here till you start booing" run, which was a brilliant way to have a beloved veteran get heat.

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger
Mick Foley wrote a thing about the men's locker room going nuts over Sasha/Charlotte

https://www.facebook.com/RealMickFoley/posts/1364118666951601:0

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Shawn Cotureier posted:

Mick Foley wrote a thing about the men's locker room going nuts over Sasha/Charlotte

https://www.facebook.com/RealMickFoley/posts/1364118666951601:0

That is awesome.

Also I am glad to hear even pro wrestlers were terrified by that bump Sasha took

CityMidnightJunky
May 11, 2013

by Smythe

Sono posted:

I thought he was referring to Jericho's "I'll just stand here till you start booing" run, which was a brilliant way to have a beloved veteran get heat.

Yeah, that was some Andy Kaufman commitment level poo poo, and it was superb.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/REALLiSAMARiE/status/760030720911749120

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Alan_Shore posted:

Jericho is the best.

Just take the time to appreciate him and drink it in, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

rovert posted:

The nominees and athletes who are now worse than the Bellas

I can't disagree

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Danica is garbage, Rousey is a loser, and Serena is a dope fraud. Idk who the others are.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Edit: can't read

Andrast fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Aug 1, 2016

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Simone Biles should win every award ever. :colbert:

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

https://www.amazon.com/Bandai-Tamashii-Nations-Figuarts-Austin/dp/B01HPGNPEY/ref=wl_mb_wl_huc_mrai_3_dp

https://www.amazon.com/Bandai-Tamas...NCX4MJRZRM8STJC

Ok these are pretty good

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Alain Post posted:

Danica is garbage, Rousey is a loser, and Serena is a dope fraud. Idk who the others are.

Serena's definitely on the gas

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Alex Morgan is my soccer waifu and the best and should have won.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Serena's definitely on the gas

Inexplicably having a second prime waaaay late in your career is like, Prime Doping. See: Lesnar

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
Reddit has given Kevin Owens, and all of us, yet another reason to hate Sami Zayn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQnbCql02YQ

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I don't hate Sami. He's not the one that ruined Tay-Tay's song.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Soothing Vapors posted:

Reddit has given Kevin Owens, and all of us, yet another reason to hate Sami Zayn

I'm confused, this seems to be another reason to love both Sami Zayn and his goofy as gently caress theme?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I'm not even going to pretend I didn't immediately add it to my workout playlist

• Locked thread