Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slugnoid

I tried to go to an outdoor urinal trough at a music festival and got the yips. I wound up panicking and making gentle piss sounds with my lips until I could make my escape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
im really tryin hard to remember

but thank god my willful repression kicked right in

i really cant handle embarrassment and I actually hit myself when I'm about to cringe at something :sigh:

Android Blues

The Grimace posted:

when i was a 4 year old kid I used to narrate my life and my actions like i was presenting to an audience, not unlike the idea of the Truman Show

you idiot, that isn't like the idea of the truman show, that's more like Malcolm in the Middle. another life long embarrassment for The Grimace

Android Blues

"durr, my favourite movie is the truman show. i especially like the bit where robin williams (R. I. P.) gets his kids back at the end" - great at posting and movie knower without embarrassing themselves in a BIG way the grimace

Android Blues

jim carrey? love 'im. i know all his movies: groundhog day, the new ghostbusters for a second, garfield, garfield 2: trouble in pawradise, garfield: a tale of two garfields, and of course, the life aquatic

eonwe

Lastgirl posted:

i gave a valentine card to a boy back in 4th grade who didnt have a valentine card for me :shrug:

fuuuck

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Lastgirl posted:

im really tryin hard to remember

but thank god my willful repression kicked right in

i really cant handle embarrassment and I actually hit myself when I'm about to cringe at something :sigh:

How embarrassing

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I posted a thread called "the BYOB Dissertaion Station Megathread". My shame is there, for all to see...

On the other hand, this post grants me immunity from being made fun of, woohoo! :peanut:

THIS GOES FOR ALL MY OTHER POSTS AND THREADS!

**whew**

Now we wait for this thread to be goldmined and my fate will be sealed...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Splatmaster posted:

I posted a thread called "the BYOB Dissertaion Station Megathread". My shame is there, for all to see...

On the other hand, this post grants me immunity from being made fun of, woohoo! :peanut:

THIS GOES FOR ALL MY OTHER POSTS AND THREADS!

**whew**

Now we wait for this thread to be goldmined and my fate will be sealed...

I apologize for this post.

Also, I started drinking Coke again

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.

Splatmaster posted:

I apologize for this post.

Also, I started drinking Coke again

are you sure it's capital c Coke and not small c coke?

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i like that in sign language (ASL) pointing to your elbow with your right hand is coca cola but if you put your thumb up while doing the same thing it's cocaine

City of Glompton

when I was in second grade I wrote a love letter to a third grader and gave it to him on the bus in front of everyone. I almost died from embarrassment.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
in 7th grade i tried to give a little roll of lifesavers to a girl i liked as she was leaving the classroom to go to the bathroom but she didn't hear me so i said it louder and the teacher heard me and the class stopped so i freaked out and threw it at her thinking i could get away with it. instead it just hit her in the head and everyone stared at me.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

RedTonic posted:

are you sure it's capital c Coke and not small c coke?

Yes, never tried the other stuff. Not my thing, but coca tea helped me get to Macchu Picchu and overcome altitude sickness which is the raw form of the other stuff.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
I was still alive on my 30th birthday.

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
cuck

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

I unironically say "Hoo doggy!"

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
i was working at this overnight summer camp and some of the other counselors and i were making a run for (alcoholic) drinks

i was 19 at the time and they were a few years older, so they did the buying, but when the total came up on the cash register ($19.95), i felt compelled to say - out loud - that the price was also my birth year, and what a cool coincidence that was

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
When I was in high school, this cute girl asked me if I got my hair cut and I wanted to the joke about "I didn't just get a I got all of them cut" but I said something more like "I got everything cut". And then I started to panic, because I thought she would take it to mean I got my pubes trimmed or something and was trying to hit on her, so then I spent way too much time trying to explain the original joke I was trying to tell.

value-brand cereal

I kissed a tree. The girl scout group helper said that would make a tree live forever. I don't think she realized a gaggle of little girls would take her literally and smooch some tree...........

alnilam

Wedemeyer posted:

I kissed a tree. The girl scout group helper said that would make a tree live forever. I don't think she realized a gaggle of little girls would take her literally and smooch some tree...........

did the tree live forever, so far?

Darkman Fanpage
i kissed a tree and i liked it

mags

I listen to Saves The Day

Android Blues

alnilam posted:

sev'ral immortal trees experience dead ennui at the end of the world and heat death of all things, the Cosmic Eye reports

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

lol

hi how are you ♥

value-brand cereal

alnilam posted:

well the two apple trees in my parent's backyard are dead [a natural death], so no. And the pine trees are Girl Scout Camp got all rotted and they had to tear a lot of them down, so no.

I still believe this needs more research. Kiss more trees.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i kissed a tree and i liked it

I am glad to hear this :)

Twerkteam Pizza

I once puked during church when I was 16

I was the drummer in the youth band

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

One time I was really drunk and really hungry and I ate entire pizza before it cooled down and I burned my stomach. Maybe more than once

kalel

in 4th grade I was playing basketball with another kid, at one point we both ran for the ball and I tripped and bit his hand. He called me the R word and I felt really bad afterwards

alnilam

Now he's a were-you

mags

SciFiDownBeat posted:

in 4th grade I was playing basketball with another kid, at one point we both ran for the ball and I tripped and bit his hand. He called me the R word and I felt really bad afterwards

I can't believe he called you a Rapscallion

paul_soccer12 posted:

Piso Mojado

mister magpie posted:

I listen to Saves The Day

I had a Through Being Cool concert shirt lmao

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

for the record i will be making fun of everyone for everything they posted ITT

mags

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

mods?????

paul_soccer12 posted:

Strawberry Jam
i hung out with someone from here and the night i met him i got pretty drunk and just a little high and threw up in his (only) bathroom for hours and always felt really bad about that

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i have only ever met two other posters in my life (c. 2007) and all of us were in the same van traveling to an archaeological excavation site when one of the people said something about comedy gold. The other 6 or 7 people in the van were really confused.

Strawberry Jam
what did you unearth

----------------

Piso Mojado

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

:agreed:

Piso Mojado

Luvcow posted:

freshman basketball practice I was on the skins team and I got drooped by my friend leaving me essentially naked

The freshman cheerleading team was using the other half of the gym and facing us

good thing you weren't in science class where all the microscopes were.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

Blue's Clues posted:

Several years ago I had a one-night-stand with an out-of-town bride's maid of a close friend who was getting married. We were inebriated, and after coitus I drunkenly told her I wished she was my sister. I meant because we would always be around each other, but it came out looking (rightfully) incestuous. That was awkward.

thats fukced up.

• Locked thread