Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

NVJ posted:

Gonna smaah some beer

hell same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
working on some beers now, wish i could get yuengling here :nexus:

salt shakeup
Jun 27, 2004

'orrible fucking nights
I dont mind a couple of tins mate!!

bleep.bloop
Jun 19, 2016

Oh, dear leader!
Not me OP got my 24-hour coin to prove it. I'm just gonna go have a drink to celebrate.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

bleep.bloop posted:

Not me OP got my 24-hour coin to prove it. I'm just gonna go have a drink to celebrate.

I heard you can get free drinks for that, how hard is it to get the coin

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
suck my dick, fuckman, etc.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
im drinking some wild Turkey 101 and resisting coups right now

sketch_nimrod
Apr 1, 2010
drank a bunch of rum in lord Stanley's park and I'd do it aga An

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011
i myself have consumed alcoholic beverages this evening, as is my nightly ritual.

I have now separated myself from sobriety; I exist in a different plane.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I drink some times... some times I drink frequently... it's always private and it's always bottom shelf.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
Here's to four months sobriety!

...gently caress.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i thought drinking was mandatory in this forum

Barnes And Body Works
Mar 2, 2016

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:
I just drank some peach juice.

bleep.bloop
Jun 19, 2016

Oh, dear leader!

jackyl posted:

I heard you can get free drinks for that, how hard is it to get the coin

Just show up and say you're sober.

tag youre fat
Aug 16, 2013

C'est l'homme ideal
charme au masculin
Do Americans drink cider? It's never mentioned in the many many drinking threads that gbs produces

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Carmant posted:

Yeah. I drink tons.

of coffee!!

:hfive:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

eSports Chaebol posted:

i had a few glasses of suntory toki, half a growler of a local ipa, an aviation, and a concoction i made up: equal parts lemon juice, homemade serrano liquor, st. germain, and apple spice ginger liqueur. i call it the mad experiment. p good night

i finally know what to pair cum with

which is great because boy howdy i love dick

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Swan Curry posted:

Do Americans drink cider? It's never mentioned in the many many drinking threads that gbs produces

I only know one person who orders a cider when out, so I'm gonna say no.

Modern Dandy
Jan 5, 2006

King Detritivore
I got a Caesar goin'.

Agentdark
Dec 30, 2007
Mom says I'm the best painter she's ever seen. Jealous much? :hehe:
I've had a lovely margarita and I dont care

Vulture Culture
Jul 14, 2003

I was never enjoying it. I only eat it for the nutrients.

Swan Curry posted:

People with celiac disease or other gluten things usually

Modern Dandy
Jan 5, 2006

King Detritivore

Swan Curry posted:

As far as American cider drinkers, the only people I've heard talk about it are people in the punk scene because there are so many old UK punk bands that have songs about cider.
I live in Canada where it has a reputation for just being bottomfeeder swill. It's sold in plastic 2-litres that all-day drunks will generally empty a mickey of vodka into once they drink enough free space in the bottle.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

jackyl posted:

working on some beers now, wish i could get yuengling here :nexus:

Spoken like a man who doesn't have ready access to yuengling.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Cider is good. I'm just on a whiskey kick, for a few reasons.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

Swan Curry posted:

I love me some cider, but my brand vanished years ago. My wife drinks angry orchard, and it is apply garbage

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
i used to get ripped as much as possible, often as possible, but i've fully explored the limits of alcohol and now it's just a boring drug to me

it'll happen around your 30's. unless you've go the alkie gene. then you're loving hosed, ha ha

when are we legalizing weed god drat it

the ol pump-n-bump
Jul 27, 2004

by Smythe
It's already legal you dumb piece of poo poo

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
ok i've got a buzz on but i've also got the dreaded acid stomach whereby i just KNOW my next poo poo will be like a mucus slime spurting out of a pulsating orifice (my rear end in a top hat)

Pantsless Hero
May 25, 2004

Serv-Bot will kick your ass.
Black Velvet and diet 7-Up. I think I have some bitters here to make a proper 7&7. Time to class it up and poo poo.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
You folks need to start mixing southern comfort and the bible.

Like my mother did.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

my livelihood depends on career drinkers like you, ty friend
keep it up and tell all of your friends about how awesome drinking is in case you go sober/die

Modern Dandy
Jan 5, 2006

King Detritivore

Christmas Present posted:

my livelihood depends on career drinkers like you, ty friend
keep it up and tell all of your friends about how awesome drinking is in case you go sober/die

it's an honor to meet you Spuds Mckenzie

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
My bartender gave me a to-go vodka club that half way through my walk home I realized was way stronger than I needed given the shot he'd just poured. Also I was trying to hatch a pokemon egg so I took the long route around the botanical garden, which in retrospect was a poor choice, much like everything else. I'm going to smoke a bowl and hopefully make better life choices for the rest of the night.

Dogthing
May 30, 2003

or is it.... just a dog??
Grimey Drawer
I lucked out paying 75% off on a 100$ bottle of sauternes. planned on saving it for a fancy occasion but ended up drinking the whole thing on a weeknight just to get drunk because just gently caress it god dammit

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i only drink until the feelings go away OP

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

VendaGoat posted:

You folks need to start mixing southern comfort and the bible.

ya for sure i do this except instead of SoCo its Evan Williams and instead of "the bible" its "cocaine and heavy metal"

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

genesplicer posted:

Currently enjoying Tullamore Dew. Also regularly drink Jameson, Paddy, Powers, Bushmills and Jameson Caskmates. I'd like to get some more Jameson Limited Reserve18 year old, but it is a touch spendy.

If you ever have a couple extra bucks and a special occasion, you would flip your poo poo on some Redbreast. It's a really wonderful example of what Irish whiskey can be, all smooth and a little vanilla and caramel-tasting, but without being what I'd call sweet. I'm getting to that age where people are getting engaged and all my dudes love Jameson so I've been doing Redbreast as congratulations presents and they've been buying new bottles once the gift ones run out.

fbsw
Mar 3, 2016
if it doesn't taste like straight up rubbing alcohol it's poo poo

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
In tonights episode of "I make good choices se4ep3" I decided that I shouldn't drink more tonight, so I smoked a bunch of weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fbsw
Mar 3, 2016
i went to a dude's house who asked me to sample like 6 different whiskeys that were $50-$100 a shot or something. i did them all, said they tasted like poo poo, and asked for smirnoff.

• Locked thread