Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mines probably the MGSV platinum (1.2%), or if platinums don't count it's probably the trophy for completing all mission tasks (1.6%). I'm sure there are better gamers in here with rarer accomplishments

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

demons souls plat, idk how rare that is but i still get a little nauseous seeing gameplay or screenshots of des

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

demons souls plat, idk how rare that is but i still get a little nauseous seeing gameplay or screenshots of des

2.6%. The blade stone trophy (that's the lovely drop, right?) is 3.5%

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

2.6%. The blade stone trophy (that's the lovely drop, right?) is 3.5%

lmao yes. thats the one that stonewalls most people. you can actually spend dozens of hours on the red phanto under the best conditions for drops and never see a pure bladestone

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

My rarest/best gamer accomplishments are in games without achievements but my rarest achievements according to steam are from the no upgrades run I did of plague knight mode in shovel knight.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Travler903

.24% of people got the hurry up achievement and that's my rarest.

Evil Eagle fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Jul 27, 2016

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

0.2% - Completing Sunless Sea without choosing a background for my character
0.21% - Beating the Wakanda mission in Marvel Heroes using Black Panther
0.3% - Completing the Lion Prince questline in Hand of Fate
0.34% - Died by crashing my ship into an asteroid in Starpoint Gemini

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Unguided posted:

0.21% - Beating the Wakanda mission in Marvel Heroes using Black Panther

messed up that this is so rare. BP is cool

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

1% of people who own the FFX remaster climbed 10 floors in the FFX-2 mystery dungeon game so if I beat the whole thing I bet it would get me my rarest achievement.

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
0.7% for beating shovel knight as shovel knight in 1h30m
then some more shovel knight achievemnts,
next best game is super meat boy with 1.4% some glitch world or whatever.

i will get the ultra rare plague knight achievements too when i get around to it, these don't seem harder.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

1% of people who own the FFX remaster climbed 10 floors in the FFX-2 mystery dungeon game so if I beat the whole thing I bet it would get me my rarest achievement.

This is probably because most people don't even know this mode exists

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

This is probably because most people don't even know this mode exists

Well yeah. Bonus games and dlc achievements are going to be rarer by default. It's sad that plague knight wasn't played by everyone who played shovel knight.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

Well yeah. Bonus games and dlc achievements are going to be rarer by default. It's sad that plague knight wasn't played by everyone who played shovel knight.

Oh you know I was always confused by DLC trophy %s because they always seemed unnaturally low. I figured if you liked a game enough to buy the DLC you'd do most if not all of it. But the lower numbers make sense if it's still just completion compared to the players of the original game

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

thats pretty messed up. plague knight is awesome. i cant wait for the next pack

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

psnprofiles is a cool site for this. I think my top ten rarest trophies are all SSX related due to the nature of online cheevos

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
i beat metal gear rising on revengance without getting hit once. Unfortunately due to a router mishap I was signed out from PSN at the time so I did not get the trophy

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
heres my actual rarest trophies on psn

road not taken - rescued 100 children [3.25%]
road not taken - get married [3.26%]
the beatles rock band - score 1,000,000 points in a single song [4.17%]
dj hero - Attain a 300 streak in any mix on expert difficulty using a DJ Hero™ Turntable Controller. [4.75%]
amplitude - Complete a song in FreQ mode on Super difficulty. [5.08%]

nothing as rare as the rest of you folks. surprised for the high showing of road not taken since it's a roguelite game that ive never beaten and as such didnt expect id be in the high percentage of rank

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'm pretty sure you still get trophies when offline

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
you caught me. it was a lie.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

no they will not posted:

you caught me. it was a lie.

and in your first imp zone post. talk about a bad first impression

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
smh

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

no they will not posted:

i beat metal gear rising on revengance without getting hit once. Unfortunately due to a router mishap I was signed out from PSN at the time so I did not get the trophy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK8chM_EXc8

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

no they will not posted:

heres my actual rarest trophies on psn

road not taken - rescued 100 children [3.25%]
road not taken - get married [3.26%]
the beatles rock band - score 1,000,000 points in a single song [4.17%]
dj hero - Attain a 300 streak in any mix on expert difficulty using a DJ Hero™ Turntable Controller. [4.75%]
amplitude - Complete a song in FreQ mode on Super difficulty. [5.08%]

nothing as rare as the rest of you folks. surprised for the high showing of road not taken since it's a roguelite game that ive never beaten and as such didnt expect id be in the high percentage of rank

If it was ever a ps plus game the numbers get throw out of whack because 2 million people launch the game and then never play t again

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Most of my rarest trophies are for Helldivers (my rarest is the one where you have to complete a level 7+ planet without being spotted, which was a lot easier before they nerfed the distraction beacon)

My rarest Steam achievement is the 'play Hatred for 60+ hours' one

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

My rarest Steam achievement is the 'play Hatred for 60+ hours' one

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My rarest steam achievement is "My True Friend: Go to war in support of a rebel faction and win, enforcing their demands" and a bunch of trine 2 collectible achievements

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
I don't have high enough steam level to see my rarest acheivments.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

how would i check my rarest steam cheevo?

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

how would i check my rarest steam cheevo?

Set up a rare achievement showcase on your profile.

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

Two chicks are the same time, OP.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

all of my rare ones are from marvel heroes and poe. doesnt rly count

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

the speedlunky achievement at 1%

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i got all the spelunky cheevos except the coop one [fugg u!] and the one where u have to dodge treasure which i made it to like world 4 with but then i walked into a small gem or some poo poo

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

awww yeah i got the under 90 minutes plauge knight cheevo freaking epIC

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I got one for getting like 1000000 points in Bastion score attack and I got one for completing a hardcore Torchlight II run.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's the blood Bourne plat for sure

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

defnd the lab in shovel knight aor a bunch of endgame achievements from tome

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

no idea. i dont pay attention to achievements amd instead focus on enjoying the gaming experience

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I got a hammer in EYE Divine Cybermancy, King of Kings (survive 7 minutes as the King) in Chivalry and "you keep me rockin" in Divinity Original Sin which are apparently all 1%

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

trying to jack off posted:

no idea. i dont pay attention to achievements amd instead focus on enjoying the gaming experience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

The Discoverer achievement in Civ 5 at 0,3%, guess nobody really cares about the scenarios.

• Locked thread