Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

....For THIS forum?

kek

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Madballs in...Babo: Invasion
Pro Babo
Win 5 games of Team Skirmish

and then a bunch of E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy ones

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

....For THIS forum?

kek

thats a negative achievement, like in command & conquer 3 they had one for losing the same level 5 times in a row

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Godspeed.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
killed the Core boss in Path of Exile, top 0.5% baby

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

I got a couple sub 1.0% cheevos by playing some boring character classes that nobody plays to level 5 in dungeons of dredmor :shrug:

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Gonna be platinum God for Isaac soon

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
1st place in the special olympics

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ol yeller posted:

1st place in the special olympics

LOL

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I got a hammer in EYE Divine Cybermancy, King of Kings (survive 7 minutes as the King) in Chivalry and "you keep me rockin" in Divinity Original Sin which are apparently all 1%

chivalrys achievements are so hosed, steam says i have about 150 hours in the game yet i dont have the achievement for playing for a total of 60 hours or the ones for playing 10 hours on each team

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

How the gently caress did you manage that last one

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005
rarest for me is beating Downwell on regular which isn't great.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

hong kong divorce lunch posted:

buddy I still can't do it

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Average Bear posted:

Gonna be platinum God for Isaac soon

It was extremely cool being platinum god back when it was at 0.3% before afterbirth

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Sometimes I go into global achievements and look at how rare the storyline achievements are just to see where people tend to quit.

Popular Human
Jul 17, 2005

and if it's a lie, terrorists made me say it
On PSN, it's Needle Boy and Salt Boy from Super Meat Boy, for beating the Hospital and Salt Factory worlds without dying. Both are 0.1%

My rarest trophy on Steam according to my profile is 1.2% for beating VVVVVV with less than 250 deaths. I would have thought that'd be much more common - 250 deaths is a lot of breathing room for gently caress-ups.

Unguided posted:

Sometimes I go into global achievements and look at how rare the storyline achievements are just to see where people tend to quit

I also do this. I love that we have all these cool stats to look at in our games now; I always check what percentage of people got the standard "beat the game" trophy, you can see in the Souls games how many people go out of their way to kill optional bosses, etc.

Popular Human fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Jul 29, 2016

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
for steam it is some basic bitch chieves from when my friend insisted i play darkfall with him

psn is probably the dark souls plat which is probably not all that rare.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Popular Human posted:

On PSN, it's Needle Boy and Salt Boy from Super Meat Boy, for beating the Hospital and Salt Factory worlds without dying. Both are 0.1%

My rarest trophy on Steam according to my profile is 1.2% for beating VVVVVV with less than 250 deaths. I would have thought that'd be much more common - 250 deaths is a lot of breathing room for gently caress-ups.

I also do this. I love that we have all these cool stats to look at in our games now; I always check what percentage of people got the standard "beat the game" trophy, you can see in the Souls games how many people go out of their way to kill optional bosses, etc.
About six months after bloodborne came out it was really neat to be able to see where peope gave up. It was pretty steady up to byrgenwerth but dropped off sharply at rom & again at shadows

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

In Training posted:

How the gently caress did you manage that last one

allied with hungary and grabbed serbia + bosnia first thing (vassalized serbia iirc), then picked fights with venice & other italians until i was strong enough to fight otto. took a couple of tries.

my little bro had a much harder time of it. it really depends on how good a game your ottomans end up having

Popular Human
Jul 17, 2005

and if it's a lie, terrorists made me say it

Benny D posted:

About six months after bloodborne came out it was really neat to be able to see where peope gave up. It was pretty steady up to byrgenwerth but dropped off sharply at rom & again at shadows

The first time I got to Rom it seriously killed my desire to play Bloodborne for like a week, so I can understand that

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Popular Human posted:

The first time I got to Rom it seriously killed my desire to play Bloodborne for like a week, so I can understand that

it's becasue youre a noob

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

hong kong divorce lunch posted:

I have the achievement for killing the final boss but not for beating the game because we killed each other at the same time. I'm now schizophrenic

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

high treason: put on the king's crown 2% towerfall :thumbsup:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Popular Human posted:

Let me be the first to give props to this gamer. that's some real poo poo and I'll never be able to do it

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

oh btw g0m said something abt Road Not Taken earlier in this thread and its probably the only time ive heard it mentioned on these forums. always thought it was very cool and underrated and also thought it would play great as a phone game. turns out it came out on at least iOS, maybe Android today for $5 and while I haven't tried it and can't speak to the quality port it's a really good puzzle game and it's extremely bleak and depressing and difficult. I paid $15 for it on PS4 and it kicked my rear end and made me sad and I loved it and imo at that price it's a steal. I guess I'll bite the bullet and buy again for my phone and see if the port's any good

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

Popular Human posted:

These are over 1% on pc. its been a free psn game, which shouldnt count.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Is it fascism yet posted:

These are over 1% on pc. its been a free psn game, which shouldnt count.

its still worth bragging about. i sure cant do that :P

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
lets be honest , the real goal of this thread is to brag about hard games youre good at.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

PleasingFungus posted:

allied with hungary and grabbed serbia + bosnia first thing (vassalized serbia iirc), then picked fights with venice & other italians until i was strong enough to fight otto. took a couple of tries.

my little bro had a much harder time of it. it really depends on how good a game your ottomans end up having
Good job anyway.

My rarest achievements are also on EU4. Turn the Table and Queen of Mercury which sit at 0.5% according to Steam despite how relatively easy they were. Ideas Guy is at 0.4% and I have a campaign that would get that, but it's also ultra tedious and boring, so I can't be arsed to finish it.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

I.N.R.I posted:

lets be honest , the real goal of this thread is to brag about hard games youre good at.

my rarest achievement is beating a training course for a multiplayer game

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'd like to give a shoutout to Retarded_Clown_ because I just woke up laughing about "Tayne tha Undertale God".

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

This, although it turns out all of mine are map games and i owned myslef in the process.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I used psnprofiles, cool website, and it reminded me of a neat trophy i dont have. I got all the trophies in thomas was alone except for the one to die 100 times, and im never going to go back and get it, natch.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also according to psnprofiles my rarest trophy is beating every level of ibb & obb on ps3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lil b the based god follows me on Twitter

• Locked thread