Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spinning Robo
Apr 17, 2007
srb2's difficulty is what happens when people who spent a decade playing what existed of the game become the guys to finish the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinning Robo
Apr 17, 2007

Gammatron 64 posted:

And to be fair, I actually like Egoraptor. He's just a little dumb sometimes. I think that's part of the appeal, actually. He's a lot smarter than Jon Tron at least, but that's not exactly an impressive feat

The only part of Egoraptor's shtick that bugs me is that he seems to assume anybody enjoys the particular sonic games he's playing.

Like, nah man no one likes sonic and the black knight. Not a single person. You don't need to rant about how dumb sonic fans are for liking a game they don't like.

Spinning Robo
Apr 17, 2007

why you gotta play me like this amazon :negative:

Spinning Robo
Apr 17, 2007

PantsBandit posted:

Has anyone had the ufo turn around and come back during a chase? Happened to me on emerald five, halfway through the chase it pulled a u turn and came right to me.

It's supposed to turn around if you try to go backwards but there's sometimes bits of track where it thinks you're going backwards, so it comes to you

Spinning Robo
Apr 17, 2007
I thought the actual game feel was fine but not really enough there to tell me if there's anything backing those mechanics or not

Spinning Robo
Apr 17, 2007

If true it does explain a lot about the game (short levels, more simple design, etc). Team just straight up isn't used to making levels like generations.

Spinning Robo
Apr 17, 2007
Literal child watches cybers hell live on stream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinning Robo
Apr 17, 2007
His thread seems less like he supports arenanet's decision and more that he understands the true but unfair reality that employees of a company de facto represent the company even on personal twitter accounts, and so until something changes there it's probably best policy to be amicable even if one gets angry on line