Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cybershell
Jun 12, 2007

I hold all of you in the highest contempt

Andre Banzai posted:

Wow, I didn't know this Cybershell guy. His videos on Sonic are absolutely incredible. Informative, entertaining and he clearly really loves the franchise. SSS++, super perfect content, recommended.

Thanks bud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cybershell
Jun 12, 2007

No Mods No Masters posted:

Sonic 2 Special Edition remains the best thing ever produced by this terrible forum

Agreed. By far the best thing to come out of my Sonic thread was the Sonic 1 Easy Mode video.

Cybershell
Jun 12, 2007

If you guys want to see something really disgusting check out the Sonic 4 Defense Force in the comments section of my latest video.

Cybershell
Jun 12, 2007

10/10

Bosses are almost all GOAT tier, with only a couple who were just okay, no idea what the gently caress that guy is talking about.