Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orange Harrison
Feb 24, 2010

All through the day, I me mine

Dresh posted:

I think it is very important for you to try the cafe's chili dog and report how it compares to a standard western chili dog.

Nobody knows; in true Sonic style the staff invents a crisis every time a customer is about to bite into one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Harrison
Feb 24, 2010

Jarogue posted:

next Sonic movie
what was the preceding sonic movie?

Orange Harrison
Feb 24, 2010

beep by grandpa posted:

Every chili dog in the sonic universe is a vegan chili dog :tipshat:
1990's Sega rebel Sonic is way past veganism. :colbert:

Orange Harrison
Feb 24, 2010

Kulkasha posted:

Didn't Sega announce a high-end emulator for release this year (and not the lovely ones already out)? It looked like a little master system.
Sega's doing this too? Is this turning into a trend? Does this mean we're going to have micro N64's with HDMI in 5-10 years?

I didn't know the VAs were so chill. Now I know what got the current Eggman to say "Snooping as usual I see"

Orange Harrison
Feb 24, 2010

Fire Sega, put the Danes in charge of Sonic for good :denmark:

Orange Harrison
Feb 24, 2010

That's pretty tame by Patreon standards. I clicked it expecting someone asking for $40,000 for cosmetic surgery and a legal name change.

Orange Harrison
Feb 24, 2010

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Everything I've seen of mania has been incredibly promising.

sonic_cycle.png

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Harrison
Feb 24, 2010

Chowder did that with the VAs washing cars because some in-show disaster bankrupted the IRL studio.