Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Moose's in-ring debut is tonight, alongside Galloway/Bennett and EC3/Broken Matt. You can DVR the DNC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Hi David Starr

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

captainyesterday do you ever check your own gameday threads after you post them

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/MooseNation69/status/758842710400704512

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

HulkaMatt posted:

captainyesterday do you ever check your own gameday threads after you post them

This really unsettles me because I legit don't think he does.

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
Does he have music that lets the audience do the "MOOSE" yell and arm pull thing in cadence or does he just kinda show up?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Hello cap it's your friend nick

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

SamuraiFoochs posted:

This really unsettles me because I legit don't think he does.

He made an effortpost in them once explaining to us how we need to give it a chance.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

TNA sucks and is boring. Eli Drake's gimmick is poo poo, not in a heel way but in a "get off my TV, Jim Kramer" way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mercury Crusader posted:

Does he have music that lets the audience do the "MOOSE" yell and arm pull thing in cadence or does he just kinda show up?

He has legit the same exact music.

• Locked thread