Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

GRANNYS PEACH TEA posted:

GOD drat SO loving MUCH THIS STOP FUUCKING SAYING IT IS WHAT IT IS GODDAMN HALF THE FUKCING TIME IT ISNT WHAT IT APPEARS AND THE OTHER HALF THE TIME IT GOES WITHOUT SAYING JESUS CHRIST gently caress SHUT THE FGUCK UP WITH GODDAMN IT IS WHAT IT IS YOU DONT HAVE TO BE SAYING SOMETHING ALL THE TIME IF YOU GOT NOTHING TO loving SAY SHUT THE gently caress UP DONT JUST BE SAYING IT IS WHAT IT IS JUST TO BE SAYING SOMETHING JESUS gently caress

(Holy gently caress I think I just found what "getting triggered" feels like)

:whitewater:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

GOD drat SO loving MUCH THIS STOP FUUCKING SAYING IT IS WHAT IT IS GODDAMN HALF THE FUKCING TIME IT ISNT WHAT IT APPEARS AND THE OTHER HALF THE TIME IT GOES WITHOUT SAYING JESUS CHRIST gently caress SHUT THE FGUCK UP WITH GODDAMN IT IS WHAT IT IS YOU DONT HAVE TO BE SAYING SOMETHING ALL THE TIME IF YOU GOT NOTHING TO loving SAY SHUT THE gently caress UP DONT JUST BE SAYING IT IS WHAT IT IS JUST TO BE SAYING SOMETHING JESUS gently caress

It has the same effect as saying "Oh well", or "yea that sucks", or even "C'est la vie".

Do each of these trigger you as much? ...that said I like "it is what it is" least of those options.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
None of that other stuff bothers me at all. I think Hillary Clintons Thong was closest, not a military thing exactly, more farm work or contracting type stuff but definitely guys who are senior to me all day every day stuff like putting off fixing nearly inoperable equipment that hasn't quite broken down yet. Since I'm gonna be the guy operating the equipment when it breaks I have more of a vested interest in proactively replacing parts and my concerns get casually dismissed with "it is what it is". Maybe some of these bubbas are ex-military but most of them are more the civil war reenactment crowd.

Man I can see how this getting triggered stuff could get addictive to the tumblerina crowd, if I had that kind of emotional reaction to something that actually mattered or had any kind of moral value it would be as self-reinforcing as crack cocaine. Thanks for the advice E/N.

Uh pretend I posted that one Flash comic panel where barbeque dude looks like he's gonna burn up flame guy but then flame guy fries barbeque dude.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

umm didn't you watch avatar? Zuko fought fire with fire pretty effectively

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

it is what it is, man. just accept it

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

symbolic posted:

it's a pretty sweet Metallica song imo

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

None of that other stuff bothers me at all. I think Hillary Clintons Thong was closest, not a military thing exactly, more farm work or contracting type stuff but definitely guys who are senior to me all day every day stuff like putting off fixing nearly inoperable equipment that hasn't quite broken down yet. Since I'm gonna be the guy operating the equipment when it breaks I have more of a vested interest in proactively replacing parts and my concerns get casually dismissed with "it is what it is". Maybe some of these bubbas are ex-military but most of them are more the civil war reenactment crowd.

Man I can see how this getting triggered stuff could get addictive to the tumblerina crowd, if I had that kind of emotional reaction to something that actually mattered or had any kind of moral value it would be as self-reinforcing as crack cocaine. Thanks for the advice E/N.

Uh pretend I posted that one Flash comic panel where barbeque dude looks like he's gonna burn up flame guy but then flame guy fries barbeque dude.

LOL, words upset you.

Sicks and stones my man. This is literal grade school poo poo.

Sorry on your failed life.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Oh yeah well uh you're so old you have a coin slot instead of a card reader. I bet one of these days you're gonna get one of these newfangled dollar bill roller uppy things. "Where's my cane, where's my false teeth" - that's you grandpa. Gonna stick some gum in your coin slot see how many goats you sell then.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Oh yeah well uh you're so old you have a coin slot instead of a card reader. I bet one of these days you're gonna get one of these newfangled dollar bill roller uppy things. "Where's my cane, where's my false teeth" - that's you grandpa. Gonna stick some gum in your coin slot see how many goats you sell then.

I thank you for your business.

bigfatdynamo
May 10, 2016

When I'm dead, just throw me in the trash.
can someone explane crazy frog??? tia

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

bigfatdynamo posted:

can someone explane crazy frog??? tia

its FUN to be a FROG

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
It's supposed to be "fight fire with fire ants" but it got truncated over time, probably because of teens texting.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

IM FROM BUENOS AIRES AND I SAY KILL EM ALL!

(the fire ants)

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
This thread has been a controlled burn of the OP.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Waltzing Along posted:

No poo poo.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Waltzing Along posted:

Also a case of fighting shitposts with shitposting

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

its FUN to be a FROG

this but I would think RO should be an A

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Can we also spurn people that say "at the end of the day..."?

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat
OP is an idiot. I think we can all agree. Check out videos of Red Adair putting out well fires in Kuwait.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

It was originally fight fuhrer with fuhrer, but was altered due to perceived antisemitism.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FV2ILnnTa0

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I was going to come in and piss on the OP for not knowing fighting fire with fire was a real thing, but looks like you all already have it covered! Proud of you all, it's Burger King for the whole team!!

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Captain Yossarian posted:

I was going to come in and piss on the OP for not knowing fighting fire with fire was a real thing, but looks like you all already have it covered! Proud of you all, it's Burger King for the whole team!!

We did it everyone!

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
thats just fire ttricking you into giving it more fire to become a bigger fire and consume all!
DONT FALL FOR IT!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Once again dicked over by the fire industry.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
Only YOU can prevent fire fires!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I fight fire with rock types because they are immune to fire attacks.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
FIGHT FIRE WITH ARTHUR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I too get mad and perplexed at Shakespeare's King John . It's been 500 years, let it go man

• Locked thread