Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
I knew I should have bought the BRZ instead of the GTI. Goddamn, practicality should never have entered my mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
That was pretty much gold. Back to looking for a S2000.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

88h88 posted:

A friend of mine has a Golf R and it's pretty quick considering it's a Golf but the one thing that I really didn't like about it was the fact it was too quiet in terms of engine/exhaust noise. The noise is half the fun and that thing is too quiet for it to be any sort of 'experience'

Cut the intake snorkel to draw from the left side instead of being blocked off, remove the snow catcher from the intake box, remove the windstrip at the back of the hood, and put a downpipe on it.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
I hope you're saving all of these to put in a book. I'd buy it.

• Locked thread