Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mekilljoydammit
Jan 28, 2016

Me have motors that scream to 10,000rpm. Me have more cars than Pick and Pull
Interested to hear what you think of the STR NC compared to the FR-S and such. Threw the spec MX5 suspension package (valved Bilsteins, springs, sways) at our NC T4 wheel to wheel car, and it really feels like how it should have come from the factory now, even on street rubber on the street.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mekilljoydammit
Jan 28, 2016

Me have motors that scream to 10,000rpm. Me have more cars than Pick and Pull

Muffinpox posted:

STR NC is a way better car than a stock BRZ, and edges out a STX BRZ in terms of suspension. They're similar enough cars overall that it really comes down to whether you want a roof, whether you want a 55 gallon drum of Spf 100 buried in your backyard and are in shape enough to be shirtless as much as STR requires to not get the worlds worst farmers tan, and whether you're really ready for the haha everyone thinks miatas are gay so we should make out as a joke to freak them out culture of Miatas.

Thanks for the perspective - I always get to wondering when I hear people fawning over the BRZs about actual merit as opposed to just people not being able to handle Miataness. I'm building an NA generation for roadrace duty and already have the T4 NC shared with my dad, so I think it's clear I'm not overly concerned about people's opinion regarding my farmers tan. ;)

The FFR 65 sounds like a hoot. It also brings to mind running an EProd car in roadrace duty, and how split people's opinions were on the radials that Hoosier was starting to introduce when we stopped running that car.

• Locked thread