Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Where are all the fat dudes doing burlesque and alt fashion shoots?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Drunken Baker posted:

The guys at those things still wear top hats and carry canes. They're stuck waaay in the past.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

phasmid posted:

The guys at those things still wear top hats and carry canes. They're stuck waaay in the past.

Do they also have gout like fat people from the past?

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Drunken Baker posted:

Do they also have gout like fat people from the past?
Exclusively.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
when and why did this fukken hipster beards become a thing again?

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Since Sons of Anarchy

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

Grimey Drawer
i have yet to see a more pretentous form of facial hair.
curses upon everyone who wears/likes them.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Drunken Baker posted:

Suicide guys.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

i wish plus-size model ben whit all the best. it's nice to see someone with a dream and the courage to pursue it.

shut up netface
Jun 15, 2008

Someone got this general contractor a trendy haircut and a SATIN CARHARTT JACKET

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

King of Bees posted:

Suicide guys.
Aw yeah. Tatted and fatted.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Don't models make like negative money? Unless they're super famous. Anyways, this guy has stick man arms for his size. And a six head. And his groomed eyebrows look weird. Otherwise I'm happy for him.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I'm kinda disappointed by this honestly, he just kinda looks like a big dude, he doesn't even come off as fat in the pictures. GBS can find crazier poo poo than this, c'mon.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
You can tell which goons are fat as or fatter than plus size model Ben Whit because they mock him not for his big belly but for having a standard haircut and beard

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Toadvine posted:

You can tell which goons are fat as or fatter than plus size model Ben Whit because they mock him not for his big belly but for having a standard haircut and beard
Standard? Where do you live? At a gentlemen's boxing benefit in 1880?

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

loquacius posted:

I'm kinda disappointed by this honestly, he just kinda looks like a big dude, he doesn't even come off as fat in the pictures. GBS can find crazier poo poo than this, c'mon.

Yeah not really a fat guy. Just a "big and tall" which is a market so I could see where they need models. Not sure if this is their pillar though.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Toadvine posted:

if you define this as "standard beard" you probably have several plus sized tumors in your brains.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

phasmid posted:

Standard? Where do you live? At a gentlemen's boxing benefit in 1880?

2016, fat dork.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Yolomon Wayne posted:

if you define this as "standard beard" you probably have several plus sized tumors in your brains.

It's well groomed and touchable. Unlike you

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Toadvine posted:

It's well groomed and touchable. Unlike you

its a pretentous "i-only-drink-starbucks-caramel-frappuchino" hipster insult to beards anywhere.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Toadvine posted:

2016, fat dork.
Huh. I guess you live in one of those hippie places where guys wax their mustaches and the girls let them go out like that.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
It's a fine beard and you shouldn't disparage your brothers in chunk for their facial hair, unity and portion control is what y'all need now more than ever

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Toadvine posted:

It's a fine beard and you shouldn't disparage your brothers in chunk for their facial hair, unity and portion control is what y'all need now more than ever
I have good hair and I am probably taller than he is. Plus he is obviously English so deduct 10 points right there. Apart from that, he talks like a redditor and uses pomade. Also beards make you look like a mangy idiot who still has a garage band in his late thirties and goes to bars to hit on 19-year-olds.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

88h88 posted:

I like that his hair is thinning yet he's trying to hide it.

Chubby, balding, bearded men are what the modeling world needs. :v:

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Yolomon Wayne posted:

its a pretentous "i-only-drink-starbucks-caramel-frappuchino" hipster insult to beards anywhere.
you seem very happy with your life decisions

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

phasmid posted:

I have good hair and I am probably taller than he is.

Alright then let's have a look and let the thread decide

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

quote:

"A lot of people have this misconception that plus size means overweight – that’s wrong,” he says. “For a man, it’s broad shoulders and a big chest.
jfc gbs

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Just looks like an average dude to me.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Toadvine posted:

Alright then let's have a look and let the thread decide
No, my bedhead is too good and it would set an unrealistic standard for all the other big & talls out there.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
He wears that beard to cover up a cherubic baby face, you can tell by his choice of haircut.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

The Wizard of Poz posted:

lol how loving fat are you that you dont think that guy is fat

You must be really fat, and the reason you want this guy to be fat is so you can say "see not all fat people look that bad". How fat are you dude? Youre probably really fat lmfao

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

it's ok to be fat as long as you're also happy with your life

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

spud posted:

Just looks like an average dude to me.

3/4 of people are overweight or obese in this country due to eating too much poo poo. of course he looks average. notice how you can't find pics of him with his shirt off. 30 years ago he would stand out as being fat

assuming things continue to get worse, just wait and see what "average" looks like in 10 years

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Women are extremely jealous of the effusive support men give to the dad bodied, an affection and care that women have so far been unable to afford their own plus sized models

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

why are so many of you so dissatisfied with your own lives? that seems like a genuine tragedy. life is fun, why are you not having fun?

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
As an alcoholic who is 300lbs+ and 6'2 I find Ben Whit to be an inappropriate portrayal of "XXL" guys and I, for one, will not buy his clothes.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
when there are no more fat people, the skinny people will chase each other with calipers all day, screming HE'S .00000001 CENTIMETERS FATTER THAN ME; HE'S loving HUGE ARREST AND HANG HIM, SQUEEEEEEEEE PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY SQUEEEEEEEEEE

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

TetsuoTW posted:

why are so many of you so dissatisfied with your own lives? that seems like a genuine tragedy. life is fun, why are you not having fun?
Don't judge people who don't put their pictures up to be judged, tia.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

phasmid posted:

Don't judge people who don't put their pictures up to be judged, tia.

Nice meltdown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Yolomon Wayne posted:

10 years ago? Do you live inside the tummy of a fat man or something?

• Locked thread