Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Highwang
Nov 7, 2013

No Pineapple?
No Thank You!
New Update - Episode 56: The Formless Flesh

Mercifully short video today as we take on the Formless Flesh, the champion enemy of the Weald, and my brave facade begins to give way as future events loom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

Highwang posted:

Mercifully short video today as we take on the Formless Flesh, the champion enemy of the Weald, and my brave facade begins to give way as future events loom.

Chitlin - it could be worse, they could use Weevils on Highwang and remove his food stacks.

"I like the Warrens, it's just a pleasant place to be," - Highwang 2017

Veloxyll fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Apr 1, 2017

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014

Highwang posted:

A c'mon, after you beat the Cannon, how bad could the rest of the game possibly be? :v:

Highwang
Nov 7, 2013

No Pineapple?
No Thank You!
New Update - Episode 57: Brigand 16-Pounder

With this update we finish up the 24 bosses that plagued the estate. There's only one thing left now: The Darkest Dungeon. Also, this video has a special treat for those that yearn for the death of my people.

I'm also going to be catching up on the write-ups I've been meaning to do. Aside from Cove info and the Veteran/Champion bosses, let me know about any crucial info that would be nice for people to read up on.

Tell your friends. Spread the word. We enter the Darkest Dungeon soon. 4 episodes left.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

YOU MOTHERFUCKER

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

You unbelievably lucky motherfucker.

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

May our CoX spray white sticky fluid at our enemies forever!
HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat
Well let's see we have a new video up and the thread is picking up with commentary and...

:argh:

This is Guavamoment's bullshit XCOM2's Repeater proc on the first turn of the Archon Ruler levels of bullshit.

You filthy loving lucker.

EDIT: Ah, that should've been Jadestar's LP. Not Guava's bullshit. Point still stands.

Dinictus fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Apr 3, 2017

Highwang
Nov 7, 2013

No Pineapple?
No Thank You!

Dinictus posted:

Well let's see we have a new video up and the thread is picking up with commentary and...

:argh:

This is Guavamoment's bullshit XCOM2's Repeater proc on the first turn of the Archon Ruler levels of bullshit.

You filthy loving lucker.

Wasn't the repeater a 10% chance vs the 25% chance of the Cannon misfiring?

I mean yeah its the same but I feel that the repeater incident is way more mind blowing. Especially with how awful that boss is.

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

May our CoX spray white sticky fluid at our enemies forever!
HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat

Highwang posted:

Wasn't the repeater a 10% chance vs the 25% chance of the Cannon misfiring?

I mean yeah its the same but I feel that the repeater incident is way more mind blowing. Especially with how awful that boss is.

Lowest Repeater proc is 5% if I'm not mistaken. But on the other hand, you probably would have gotten a good part of your party On Death's Door and quickly murdered.

Attestant
Oct 23, 2012

Don't judge me.
oh my god gently caress you highwang

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things
Honestly, not even that lucky compared to some of the absolute bullshit luck he's gotten in the past.

But still, goddamn.

Lulti
Nov 28, 2016
I hate you so much.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
I love how just by reading the posts after your update told me everything I needed to know.

And it was still amazing to watch.

:allears:

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

I love how your ungodly luck has everyone passing over your one minute snack break.

Re: BotW chat. The thing you're missing Highwang is that most people's issues with durability in that game is that it's not something that's especially fun. Not having played the game I can't speak super informedly about it, but from what I have seen of the game I'd agree with that. In my mind, the point of durability should be to add another layer of meaningful interaction with the game at hand. Worry about your weapon breaking in a tense moment, or encouraging the player to keep a variety of weapons on hand and actually use them rather than just sticking to one thing, or something. But in BotW all it seems to add is busywork since, as you yourself said, the enemies drop plenty of weapons, meaning all that durability really does is discourage players from wasting resources on making actually good weapons since they'll just break sooner or later anyway. A quick fix to BotW would probably be to keep enemy weapons as fragile as they are currently, but make crafted weapons very durable such that they can be depended on for a long time.

I still think the best weapon degradation system in a video game is that in the two Shadow Tower games. They're dungeon crawlers with a strong emphasis on killing everything you come across, but weapons break incredibly quickly (average durability is ~10, and you lose one point after only a few swings). However, not only does the game throw quite a few weapons at you, but you can choose either to repair weapons with your health at certain spots, exchange them for health potions or money, or repair them with a somewhat rare specific item. So there ends up being a whole economy based off of the durability mechanic and how you choose to manage them, and it's pretty neat imo.

That said easily the best durability system in a video game is in Nioh. I specifically say durability rather than weapon degradation because in Nioh weapons become stronger (and thus more durable) the more that you use them. I'm actually kind of surprised that this is the first time I've seen a video game do that, because it still encourages you to use a variety of weapons, but explicitly rewards you for doing so since as you gain familiar you gain skill points, and the weapons themselves become more valuable to sell when you inevitable find an upgrade. It works way better then weapon degradation for anything that's not a hardcore survival game.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Genocyber posted:

Re: BotW chat. The thing you're missing Highwang is that most people's issues with durability in that game is that it's not something that's especially fun. Not having played the game I can't speak super informedly about it, but from what I have seen of the game I'd agree with that. In my mind, the point of durability should be to add another layer of meaningful interaction with the game at hand. Worry about your weapon breaking in a tense moment, or encouraging the player to keep a variety of weapons on hand and actually use them rather than just sticking to one thing, or something. But in BotW all it seems to add is busywork since, as you yourself said, the enemies drop plenty of weapons, meaning all that durability really does is discourage players from wasting resources on making actually good weapons since they'll just break sooner or later anyway. A quick fix to BotW would probably be to keep enemy weapons as fragile as they are currently, but make crafted weapons very durable such that they can be depended on for a long time.

There aren't any crafted weapons in BotW. There are some you can buy (after a lot of exploring and for a lot of materials from tough enemies) that DO have the highest durability, and some special weapons that, when they break, you can give a smith stuff to reforge them, but other than that you fight with what you kill. The transitory nature of weapons, though, is something that needs to click for people and the starting area has the weakest and least durable weapons. So you get a lot of folks who hate it because they never understood it.

The main thing weapon durability allows for in BotW is the ability to reward neat stuff without breaking the game entirely. For example, you can go into Hyrule Castle early and walk out with a freaking arsenal of Royal Guard weapons, which have the highest attack but very weak durability. So you can get a boost when you want it without it being "nothing is a challenge now".

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

Bruceski posted:

There aren't any crafted weapons in BotW. There are some you can buy (after a lot of exploring and for a lot of materials from tough enemies) that DO have the highest durability, and some special weapons that, when they break, you can give a smith stuff to reforge them, but other than that you fight with what you kill. The transitory nature of weapons, though, is something that needs to click for people and the starting area has the weakest and least durable weapons. So you get a lot of folks who hate it because they never understood it.

The main thing weapon durability allows for in BotW is the ability to reward neat stuff without breaking the game entirely. For example, you can go into Hyrule Castle early and walk out with a freaking arsenal of Royal Guard weapons, which have the highest attack but very weak durability. So you can get a boost when you want it without it being "nothing is a challenge now".

haven't played the game myself, but the entire thing just sounds like a way to give melee weapons "ammo".

Nobody complains about a weapon like the fat man having rare ammo in Fallout 3, but it's the same idea. You can make very powerful weapons without breaking the game because you know the player won't be using them all the time.

Hell, wasn't this a thing in Dead Rising too?

Highwang
Nov 7, 2013

No Pineapple?
No Thank You!

Halser posted:

Hell, wasn't this a thing in Dead Rising too?
Dead Rising is a weird dimension where durability is a thing, but items respawn super easily, plentiful, and if you know the game intimately you can carry a 3 book combo to make certain weapons almost immortal.

The durability in that game also promotes on the fly creativity for new players, like say with the parasol making a makeshift mob break or a nearby pack of sodas providing a way to clear a small pack of zombies.

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

it's happened. Highwang has found a way to weaponise food.

Also wow Highwang, way to spoil the surprise of the cannon

Veloxyll fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Apr 4, 2017

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

Highwang posted:

Dead Rising is a weird dimension where durability is a thing, but items respawn super easily, plentiful, and if you know the game intimately you can carry a 3 book combo to make certain weapons almost immortal.

The durability in that game also promotes on the fly creativity for new players, like say with the parasol making a makeshift mob break or a nearby pack of sodas providing a way to clear a small pack of zombies.

might be the reason why the books were gone in DR2.

Once you beat the crazy killer clown and got the portable chainsaw, you'd never need anything else(maybe a gun for a few boss fights).

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Halser posted:

might be the reason why the books were gone in DR2.

Once you beat the crazy killer clown and got the portable chainsaw, you'd never need anything else(maybe a gun for a few boss fights).

At the same time, in DR2 there was basically never a reason to use uncombined equipment ever again.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
Regarding Lunge and Shadow Fade: Not everyone can be the Highwayman and bounce between ranks while killing everything :v:

Breath of the Wild's weapon durability is a bit fragile. Also enemy weapons don't seem to follow the same rules (understandably.) I agree with Genocyber that it mostly comes out to busywork. That's usually what gear durability amounts to: busywork and a money sink. Every single time. Trying to make anything more of it just doesn't work and is annoying.
Another game that I find does durability well is the SaGa Frontier series from 2 on (including Romancing SaGa.) Weapon's degrade with use that makes sense. The harder you use the weapon the faster it breaks! And if you're just carrying them because the spell system requires a focus, they don't break at all.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

It works fine in another difficult fantasy strategy game that just came out, Battle Brothers, because you don't actually lose gear to damage; you just need time for your men to spend supplies and repair their armor (which acts as extra HP) and weapons, rewarding you for avoiding heavy damage to your equipment even if your men aren't actually wounded and adding another set of resources to manage. Not to mention making engaging in multiple fights in a short period much more exhausting and dangerous.

But that's the thing: Equipment degradation only ever makes sense as a way to make a situation more dangerous and add resources to manage. And so it only really works out if resource management is one of the key parts of the game, like it often is in these strategy games.

Highwang
Nov 7, 2013

No Pineapple?
No Thank You!
Posting some quality content from stream buddy Festivore after we discussed the results of my obsession with food in this game.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things
Honestly, the only real issue with BOTW's durability system is that early weapons are a bit too fragile. Once you start getting mid-tier weapons they get to the sweet spot where you can totally use them for full or even multiple encounters and it becomes a strategic thing versus the plateau where you basically just chain pick up clubs as you kill bokoblins.

I think the game would be lesser with it removed, or if you had the ability to repair weapons. As it is weapons are everywhere, respawn fairly regularly at blood moons and the system lets them put interesting stuff in chests that's actually worthwhile versus almost every other Zelda in existence.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

STALKER has weapon durability in what it does is as you fire the weapon more (I mean like every 75 rounds a percent down) your accuracy goes down, same as some damage and increased weapon drop. It's not a lot but it is noticeable and makes sense to the world and adds to the immersion, it also increases chance on jams and stuff so some fights can be come stressful but you can still sprint at full speed while the animation plays. Plus you never feel jipped out of using a special weapon for a long time.

So yeah, STALKER did it right. Breath of the Wild didn't.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

I might be misremembering, but didn't the first stalker do it badly by not having any way to repair your weapons?

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

I might be misremembering, but didn't the first stalker do it badly by not having any way to repair your weapons?

Yes. People are so used to playing Stalker 1 with mods that they forget you originally couldn't actually repair poo poo easily. Though when it was first released armor was also bugged to never actually degrade.

God, Stalker was such a mess. I have no idea how it drew me in so hard, but playing that game is one of my big top gaming experiences. Helped a lot that it was scary as hell.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

Yeah but like I said guns took awhile for it to degrade to a point of "Ughh, gotta switch it out" and it didn't overly punish you for using a high end weapon since you just got used to the negative stats the weapon would get as it degraded.

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Any scientist with the right background can brew his own booze.

What do you mean electrolytes aren't used for brewing booze? That's silly!

Well when all you have are chunks of TNE and an overly large water ration, all the world looks like a still!
Grimey Drawer
I'd complain about that level of luck, but I've had it myself, so I can't.

Getting real hyped for the last six videos, though!

And I know you said four, but I assure you we'll want to watch at least a couple of the failure runs and your reaction to them. :unsmigghh:

Halser
Aug 24, 2016
I look forward to seeing Highwang forget to bring a character with a guard skill in the second Darkest Dungeon.

And I look forward to seeing him remember to bring a guard character, but forget to enable the skill.

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

Wang, your poor luck with the Shambler is purely your fault for not fighting the Shambler more. Once the anime idol is gone your chance of getting anything else raises to 100%.

Highwang
Nov 7, 2013

No Pineapple?
No Thank You!
New Update - Episode 58: We are the Flame

Today we enter the Darkest Dungeon proper this time, and without found-footage anomalies.

The first Darkest Dungeon area, labeled "We are the Flame," is a curious quest. The first thing that's noticeable is your reward of three Talismans of the Flame, which completely protect you from a skill called "Revelation." This will become pertinent at a later time, so remember that these trinkets exist.

"We are the Flame" acts as kind of a tutorial mission for what to expect from the rest of the Darkest Dungeon proper. The first 1/3rd of the area has fixed encounters that quickly ramp up in difficulty; You start by seeing what the so-called "partyboy" Cultists which act as the healers and protectors for the bigger threats, then you get introduced to the Ascended tier of cultists who have enhanced Bleed damage with the Brawler and enhanced Stress damage with the Witch, and finally you are introduced to the Cultist Priest who has a mean kit of both reducing your susceptibility to bleed damage alongside having a strong attack that also does 6 bleed/turn. These enemies are positioned in various configurations in set locations, some of which being a particularly devastating combo of 2x Witches alongside a Brawler and Priest, which is really drat good at making your stress damage skyrocket.

Now about the Darkest Dungeons in general: Due to them being fixed maps and encounters, there are no ambush prompts, no surprised prompts, and no ambushes while camping. Now while this means you are losing the surprise chance for a first strike, this lets you try out more accessories since all the scouting and ambush gear is effectively worthless here. That being said, all the camping skills that give you scouting chance, ambush chance, and more specifically night-time ambush prevention are also of limited use here so you can use different camping skills for the situation rather than burning the 4 time units to use Sanctuary or Hound's Watch. The Darkest Dungeon also has absolutely no curios that you see in the main game nor does it have obstructions, so you don't need to pack Shovels and Keys at all. There is a single chest in each Darkest Dungeon however which gives you access to an Ancestor's Trinket, however I believe the pool of rewards only draws from the Mission Reward pool on the departure map. I say "I believe" because I've grabbed these before and got one accessory I never bothered grabbing on mission select but then chests soon after just gave me cash. One final thing about the Darkest Dungeons in general: Prepare for combat rather than the usual kit of "get the most money." Bring a lot of food for the purpose of off-healing (though starvation can STILL happen!), Bandages and/or Antivenoms for all the powerful DoT's here, Herbs for removing some of the powerful +stress or -dodge debuffs, and Holy Waters for the big fights in each area that typically overwhelm you with both debuffs and DoTs.

As for the "We are the Flame" mission, you are going to be facing a lot of bleed damage here so I would highly recommend bandages and/or a PD. I would also recommend a shuffle party of sorts mainly due to the boss here, which I'll discuss in a second. You don't get any rewards for fights in this area, so I would highly advocate taking the bottom path up until the 4th path upward where you can go up for a free Treasure Chest and also avoid the 2x witch fight along the bottom-most path. From the chest, take the right path and it'll be a straight shot to the boss. The boss for this area is the Shuffling Horror alongside one Cultist Priest, which follows his namesake. The enemy's AI logic is as follows: If you ever kill the Shuffling Horror's buddy, his first of two actions will be committed to using Echoing Disassembly, which does hefty stress damage, reduces your torchlight by an entire tier, and the worst part of restocking said enemy with either a Priest or a Defensive Growth which has a guard action that increases prot. If the Shuffling Horror still has his buddy or used Echoing Disassembly, his next action will be Undulations, which does very minor damage but shuffles your party. Finally, once all other options are exhausted, his last action is Lacerate which hits 1-2 people at random for damage alongside a 4 bleed/turn DoT. Undulations is the main reason why I suggested a shuffle party for this mission even though I don't use one myself, since Undulations will break your party comp every turn and being able to use cool things like the GR's Lunge or HWM's Duelist Advance will expedite the fight significantly. If you also have a ridiculous stun ability such as the HM's Blackjack or the BH's Flashbang, you can also stun him and remove an action so he will only use Undulations for the turn. I would also highly recommend either straight-up ignoring the Priest in the back or stunning him; while killing the extra action would make things less painful, Echoing Disassembly is a brutal skill in terms of stress damage but also the new summon potentially being a guard minion can make the fight way more awful than it needs to be.

Now for my fight in the video, my team really sucked for what I wanted. The big things that influenced my decision was my mistaken mindset of only having 3 vestals with one of them missing, along with all the bleed and stress damage that can exist in there. While the PD was a good asset for general survival and stuns, once you get to the boss her versatility plummets with the shuffles and you won't be removing all the bleed every turn. The occultist was a powerful healer for the moment, however he didn't add much else outside of healing or pulling and all the bleed from the heal would only cause more problems with enemies reducing bleed resist in general. I would say my biggest mistake however was bringing a Crusader; Nothing in this area is Unholy so both Smite and Holy Lance are moot points, and oddly enough he never got shuffled to the back rows a lot so I couldn't Holy Lance anyway. As an alternate, I would highly recommend either a Man-at-Arms, a Bounty Hunter, a Hellion or even a Highwayman on rank 1 due to their ability to attack easily from any position or advance forward to a more opportune spot, along with some Riposte to capitalize on Undulations every turn. I would definitely had used a Highwayman rather than a PD in retrospect, along with replacing the Crusader with a MaA if I ever trained a second one on the LP file.

The next bits are spoiler-rific. Only read them after watching the video or if you've beaten the game.

Your reward for beating the Shuffling Horror is one of the 5 Shambler Ancestor trinkets because he's a mutated shambler so it still counts! Your other reward is a bunch of bullshit that happens in town! For one, the units used in this mission, and any Darkest Dungeon mission in general, now have PTSD and will never go back unless you're in Radiant Mode. Because of this, they also do not count toward your roster which means you basically got a free Barracks upgrade if you want to train more dudes. I have yet to test this myself, but PTSD units also give more XP gained to other party members on other missions, so training up replacements becomes an easier trial, especially if you have the Ancestor's Portrait or cheat with Kickstarter Accessories. This PTSD effect is why I didn't bring a vestal with me since I mistakenly thought I only had 2 available out of the 3 I thought I had, so I didn't think I would have enough for future Darkest Dungeon missions since none would go back after completing one mission there. Your final reward is weird hallucinations in town; NPCs will flicker into alternate designs if you still find yourself upgrading them or shopping there somehow, and the deployment map will also flicker with strange effects when you browse your missions. Your roster will also look bizarre at times. Worry not though, this is purely cosmetic. You've just gained some insight into the truth of the world.

With this update, you can now start talking about specifically this Darkest Dungeon mission "We are the Flame." It brings about some interesting discussion based on the circumstances, so have at you all.

Halser
Aug 24, 2016
As a nice detail, PTSD heroes have unique lines while in the Hamlet.

No one must discover what I have seen!
So this is the glory I was promised?
The mind reels! My psyche splinters and cracks!
I need...help. Please.
Nightmares surround this doomed hamlet!
I would rest these bones in a cool dark grave.
Feather pillows! Hot baths! Ale and victuals!
I paint all I see with the horrors burned into these eyes.
We must seal the gates! Or we are doomed! Doomed I say!
A blade can be sharpened. Armor mended. The soul is forever shattered.
What is not killed returns twice as strong!
What physic can help me find my spirit? What priest?
That place still shapes my dreams...
My body is whole but my mind is ravaged.
The tranquility of this place seems a cynical lie.
Burn the trees! Salt the fields! We tilt into Hell itself!

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Any scientist with the right background can brew his own booze.

What do you mean electrolytes aren't used for brewing booze? That's silly!

Well when all you have are chunks of TNE and an overly large water ration, all the world looks like a still!
Grimey Drawer
Ah... We Are The Flame. In which Highwang enters the Darkest Dungeon and dreadful truths are discovered which sadly prove to be but appetizers to a heartier meal.

It's time to eat up, Highwang. ́͠͠͝É͠͠͝A͟͡T̡͝ Ú̡͝͠͠͝P

But yeah, no, unsurprisingly, getting to the Darkest Dungeon is the greatest part of the Darkest Dungeon! The Devs knew what they were doing, and they played it to the hilt. poo poo's hosed up, yo, and the really great part is that the downward slope has only just begun! This is arguably the easy dungeon.

My own first run of the first dungeon was done with three +Virtue'd trinked out Abominations and a +Dodge trinked out Jester (and a fat stack of food), since I'd heard both bleed and stress was a factor. I also figured it'd be a fitting way for the poor Fool to go. It worked remarkably well, and I had two Virtue'd abominations come the boss. It went down HARD. The by now crazy-pants Jester even survived the two or three Death's Doors it took to bring it down!

A+ strat, would leave a jester cackling maniacally at his (mis)fortune again. Sadly, this success was not repeated in my first run of the second dungeon...

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

I don't see what's wrong with Lash Lightning? He's always looked like that.

Anyway, given that stygian enemies do about 15% more damage - both stress and regular damage - and have a similar increase in HP.

yeah, you're going to have a number of deaths.

double nine fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Apr 7, 2017

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

The combat theme in the Darkest Dungeon is the best horror combat theme any game ever has had.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Night10194 posted:

The combat theme in the Darkest Dungeon is the best horror combat theme any game ever has had.

After hearing the same music ad nauseum for the last 57 episodes, it's certainly a nice change of pace in addition to being excellent on its own :v:

I should give this game a try again now that Radiant mode is a thing.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Honestly I came to view Warlocks as slightly more precious resources then Vestals because of how they work together in a mark party. Being able to one round a certain later encounter made everything so much easier.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
So the "Party boys", Are they meant to be the insane people you saw having gone all the way through insanity until they emerged on the other side? Because that would be friggin creepy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

Tombot posted:

So the "Party boys", Are they meant to be the insane people you saw having gone all the way through insanity until they emerged on the other side? Because that would be friggin creepy.

the closer you are to Revelation, the more eyeballs and malformed flesh you get.

• Locked thread