Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

Markovnikov posted:

Yeah every character has their own personal background that you can gather from their quips, as well as from the comics. I always say this, but I would have really liked for them to go with the (I think) original idea of each character being unique. Din't know how you would combine that with the whole "your dudes die in the dungeon" thing tho.

Also I wish there was more to distinguish one character from the other. Like skill trees. As it is, characters of one class are more or less the same except for the small bonuses and penalties from quirks.

Seems like a pretty easy setting to shoehorn in resurrection and perpetual quests for redemption. :shrug:

2 weeks off, drop back to level 0 and roll an affliction test as soon as they re-enter the dungeon.

WhiskeyWhiskers fucked around with this message at 13:31 on Sep 13, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

Fat Samurai posted:

I'm disappointed no one has posted the real pro strat for the Siren, completely free and foolproof: Bring an antiquarian.

Yapping Eevee posted:

I have just encountered that thing and posted about it in the Games thread, if anyone wants to know how that went for a first timer. (Spoiler: Just as well as you'd expect.)

For the Siren, I went ahead and cheesed the hell out of her. She favours whoever has the lowest debuff resistance, soooo I brought along an Antiquarian who mainly just healed herself for 1 damage when stolen. :v:

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

Nice of him to write this all out in the letter he sent you before he shot himself though.

PS Watch out for sphincter monster, and also I totally had sex with whatever you find in the warrens.

WhiskeyWhiskers fucked around with this message at 15:02 on Sep 27, 2016

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

Vanilla cattle drives are fine if you're pressing space to pass time without moving. :shrug:

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

So we can be guaranteed you'll be bringing 4 stacks now, for no reason then?

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

radintorov posted:

I started a new Radiant game.
This is what happened in the first dungeon.

Red Hook lied, we'll always need food.

Edit: I'm going to guess it's because it's the tutorial dungeon despite having disabled the tutorials, but I was not happy in the slightest.
No, it's not because of the tutorial :sigh:

(same dungeon)

Edit 2:
third in a row

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

So we can be guaranteed you'll be bringing 4 stacks now, for no reason then?

:kheldragar:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

I might be misremembering, but didn't the first stalker do it badly by not having any way to repair your weapons?

• Locked thread