Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

Fucker posted:

They got banned and/or probated for it
obviously it didn't change much, you're still here.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Sestze posted:

obviously it didn't change much, you're still here.

I'm not a bigot

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Pick posted:

I'm not allying with anyone else, you're the ones who are claiming that, I've never been on anyone's side expect myself which is why I'm disliked as a poster.

yeah this has always been my style too, respect for holding to that

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
All of FYAD that you wanted gone hosed off to twitter.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

bloom posted:

It must be really exhausting to post when you have to check everyone's post histories, cross reference several offsites and ask for advice on multiple discords to figure out how sincere people are.

I just post. Hannibal was a great show.

Was someone saying it isn't a great show? :black101:

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

Pick posted:

You're the one who was sending me like 20 harassing PMs in an hour or something you goofball.

what????????

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
I didnt just imagine the self suck IK contest did I? I feel like Im going crazy

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy

Pick posted:

No I didn't, I just said that the admin and mod team needed time to work on stuff since they have jobs and it was midday on a freaking tuesday. Nothing about this situation, or the forums at all, is so urgent that someone's real life should come second. Thanks for admitting you did it though.

lmao

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

ArfJason posted:

not the first gif i ever made but this is the only one i can think of from your description

nah, the first one i saw then i guess. think it had you ctrl f-ing a gbs thread. i'll take a look later. it was def a forums one

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.

:thunk:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Fucker posted:

I'm not a bigot

dudes gonna bring up when I probated you for calling something gay in a thread title

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

Spanish Manlove posted:

lol i'm gbs as gently caress dude, i'm not fyad

Why do you care about FYAD and it's posters then?

or do you just like putting trans people in their place?

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Spanish Manlove posted:

did anyone ever post "one cock ring to rule them all" ?

god im having some horrible flashbacks to a post, i have no idea if it was SA or somewhere else, of someone vividly describing getting head in a near empty theater showing lotr and looking up at the exact wrong moment to behold elijah wood making faces at the camera and groaning sensually during one of the many times he got stabbed with something

i cant watch that film without that coming to mind and now with this magical posting spell i will transfer this curse to all the readers of this

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Fucker posted:

I'm not a bigot

:shh: ironic bigotry is still bigotry

you're a bigot

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Tardcore posted:

I didnt just imagine the self suck IK contest did I? I feel like Im going crazy

nah, i remember it

it was such an obious honeypot but that picture was amazing.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Internet, serious business

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

i swear to god i literally have no idea who that is

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Ruffini posted:

There's a lot less FYAD posters than you think there are.

Terrible Opinions posted:

So if none of you are from FYAD why do you keep jumping into threads to defend it? It's the same group of people every time.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

umalt posted:

Why do you care about FYAD and it's posters then?

or do you just like putting trans people in their place?

i don't know who's trans and I don't give a poo poo

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Pick posted:

You're the one who was sending me like 20 harassing PMs in an hour or something you goofball.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTirN4CinVo

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Maybe people are tired of your fail rear end posts?

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012

Terrible Opinions posted:

So if none of you are from FYAD why do you keep jumping into threads to defend it? It's the same group of people every time.

I think it's less that and more that people are plain loving tired of this because it's the exact same poo poo that has been going on for the past month or so and the constant wave of people going "well why aren't you working faster" at a group of volunteer jackasses that live in different timezones with whatever loving jobs they have to rein it in on the forum you pay 10 dollars USD to post on

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Lol that pick is complicit in turning Neo pets into a fyad meme

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Black August posted:

yeah this has always been my style too, respect for holding to that

There are no friends on the internet....

... except my friends :v:

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
Cool, stop giving a poo poo in a race you apparently have no dog in.

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

wtf lol is this just someone who happened to be permabanned the same day? what the hell is going on in this thread

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Tiler Kiwi posted:

god im having some horrible flashbacks to a post, i have no idea if it was SA or somewhere else, of someone vividly describing getting head in a near empty theater showing lotr and looking up at the exact wrong moment to behold elijah wood making faces at the camera and groaning sensually during one of the many times he got stabbed with something

i cant watch that film without that coming to mind and now with this magical posting spell i will transfer this curse to all the readers of this

same but when sam says "share the load"

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

is it impossible for you to imagine that people who arent part of fyad think the attacks on it are ludicrous? like you cant imagine an outside observer not siding with you?

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Spanish Manlove posted:

i don't know who's trans and I don't give a poo poo

Sure fighting vehemently against any mention of the sagas re: that, for someone that doesn't give a poo poo.

Sure pop up just to tell trans people they're crazy a lot, for someone that doesn't give a poo poo.

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy

Pick posted:

Pride parades are the most concentrated public expressions of degenerate sexuality, like age gaps and dog play, and people with traditional values view them accordingly. Whether that's fair depends on your point of view. I think it's unfair to homo attracted persons who don't make poly pee bath bombs but I guess people are going to ride freedom to the line

:chloe:

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Jesus Christ. Goons. Please.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

A Bystander posted:

I think it's less that and more that people are plain loving tired of this because it's the exact same poo poo that has been going on for the past month or so and the constant wave of people going "well why aren't you working faster" at a group of volunteer jackasses that live in different timezones with whatever loving jobs they have to rein it in on the forum you pay 10 dollars USD to post on

ding ding ding

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

umalt posted:

Cool, stop giving a poo poo in a race you apparently have no dog in.

but also at the same time, anyone with a dog on fyads side should be completely disregarded. convenient

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLaSYmR6xW0

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Tiler Kiwi posted:

hahahahahahahahahaha

I once went to a bat mitzvah and all she wanted was stacks of erotic LoTR doujinshi. I got some real good stuff straight from from japan. :japan:

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

woozy pawsies posted:

is it impossible for you to imagine that people who arent part of fyad think the attacks on it are ludicrous? like you cant imagine an outside observer not siding with you?

I can't, a forum that prides itself on being so obtuse and insufferable can't have many people who care this much about it without being invested in its culture.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

wtf petplay rules

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

This is the perpetual Thanksgiving Dinner argument that happens in purgatory.

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

Hello friends. In deference to the fact that the last ten pages of this thread loving suck, I have elected to close it for the time being! Please stand by.

When the thread is reopened, please stop posting about FYAD for the time being. This is not QCS (which will be reopened Soon) nor is it the place to get into screaming matches with other goons. If you have concerns about specific posters being shitheads or forums invasions or anything like that, please report, PM, or contact a mod or admin in some other way.

Thanks and gosh bless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Beep beep I'm a Jeep/bird/whatever.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3910305