Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Sestze posted:

I think it is unwise to provide a vehicle for and allying with people who have shown you zero respect in the past.

I'm not allying with anyone else, you're the ones who are claiming that, I've never been on anyone's side expect myself which is why I'm disliked as a poster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
arf can you post the first gif you made, think it was something about gbs? at least it's the first i saw. maybe from the goonlulz thread. those are always funny

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

UCS Hellmaker posted:

uuuhhhh what. hell wouldnt that get you banned anyways for homegrown if you did it and posted? let alone run out of the forums in tears? (which would have been the point regardless)
he was banned for homegrown, I saw the picture back when it was posted, dick in mouth holding a tag with his username on it with his toe, iirc.

or that might be some other random self-fellation that was posted on somethingawful

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
smugly hitting ctrl-a, I delve into the deepest lore of neopets, forbidden to those too feeble to learn the powers of a keyboard

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Ruffini posted:

Thinking about that money tree and how it hosed me over.

The money tree was pointless, any amount over 1NP was nabbed instantly.

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

Pick posted:

I'm not allying with anyone else, you're the ones who are claiming that, I've never been on anyone's side expect myself which is why I'm disliked as a poster.
i don't dislike you, but I would prefer you to not be the genesis of and perpetuate a dual derail when we're discussing something like this, you're making it easier for FYAD posters to drown out criticism.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Quotey posted:

arf can you post the first gif you made, think it was something about gbs? at least it's the first i saw. maybe from the goonlulz thread. those are always funny

not the first gif i ever made but this is the only one i can think of from your description

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Pick posted:

picks posting energy spirit:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

SunAndSpring posted:

smugly hitting ctrl-a, I delve into the deepest lore of neopets, forbidden to those too feeble to learn the powers of a keyboard

It was mostly used to figure out where the tiny invisible Hidden Tower button was.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
thats the new fyad that is basically 95% gbs posters lol

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

These are all after the purge, it means nothing since it's basically GBS scavengers in fyad now

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

The pink forum is coming! The pink forum is coming!

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy

Pick posted:

Yeah, nah, you're a total shitbag.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Pick posted:

It was mostly used to figure out where the tiny invisible Hidden Tower button was.

you goddamn monster

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

I have no idea what you're implying.

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy

Spanish Manlove posted:

These are all after the purge, it means nothing

Because there was no transphobia in FYAD 2.0. Heard it here first folks!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Anarchist Mae posted:

You're the one who was sending me like 20 harassing PMs in an hour or something you goofball.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Pick posted:

It actually becomes (became?) really boring once you get enough neopoints because everything is either readily purchaseable or so impossibly expensive that no amount of work would allow you to catch up.

This is pretty much how all gachas in endgame. The good ones give you clearer long-term goals to work towards.

Also, the only thing worse than FYAD posters is wannabe FYAD posters who stan them.

The thing is when you allow open bigotry in a discussion space, you very quickly drive out everyone who isn't interested in open bigotry.

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

Ruffini posted:

that youre gbs

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy

Pick posted:

You're the one who was sending me like 20 harassing PMs in an hour or something you goofball.

You're the one who sided with the bigots in QCS you shitbird.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Ruffini posted:

woozy pawsies posted:

that youre gbs

jesus loving christ shut up and gently caress off back to wherever.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Don’t pay attention to the cretins who will insist that this “isn’t actually FYAD.”

Edit: Well look at that.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I've cut my teeth on LoTR imaginary gay sex drama bigger than this. nostalgic tho.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Anarchist Mae posted:

me too tbh

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Pick posted:

?!

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

woozy pawsies posted:

that youre gbs

The true crime

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Pick posted:

I've cut my teeth on LoTR imaginary gay sex drama bigger than this. nostalgic tho.

did anyone ever post "one cock ring to rule them all" ?

communist kangaroo
Oct 2, 2006

those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, i have koalas.
i wish i had a tenth of the swagger pick's posts do

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

Spanish Manlove posted:

These are all after the purge, it means nothing since it's basically GBS scavengers in fyad now
what's your point, nufyad is not different than old fyad, the first course of action was to go after CascadeBeta

you had a thread for weeks called "petition to chain ban cascadebeta" in your subforum because were mad that she was the person that dislodged the pebble that caused your subforum to be closed for a short while. nothing changed, you just got new blood in there with the promises of it being less bigoted.

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Ghost Leviathan posted:

This is pretty much how all gachas in endgame. The good ones give you clearer long-term goals to work towards.

Also, the only thing worse than FYAD posters is wannabe FYAD posters who stan them.

The thing is when you allow open bigotry in a discussion space, you very quickly drive out everyone who isn't interested in open bigotry.

They got banned and/or probated for it

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Tiler Kiwi posted:

picks posting energy spirit:

I respect his energy in that movie of just picking a name based on what was in his line of sight as I just yanked my own username from the lyrics of a song I was listening to

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

So if none of you are from FYAD why do you keep jumping into threads to defend it? It's the same group of people every time.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Two hundred posts since I checked earlier tonight and we're having the exact same conversation.

It was already posted but I was there live for the ejaculating filth hound E/N post and it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Sestze posted:

what's your point, nufyad is not different than old fyad, the first course of action was to go after CascadeBeta

you had a thread for weeks called "petition to chain ban cascadebeta" in your subforum because were mad that she was the person that dislodged the pebble that caused your subforum to be closed for a short while. nothing changed, you just got new blood in there with the promises of it being less bigoted.

lol i'm gbs as gently caress dude, i'm not fyad

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
It must be really exhausting to post when you have to check everyone's post histories, cross reference several offsites and ask for advice on multiple discords to figure out how sincere people are.

I just post. Hannibal was a great show.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Anarchist Mae posted:

You're the one who sided with the bigots in QCS you shitbird.

No I didn't, I just said that the admin and mod team needed time to work on stuff since they have jobs and it was midday on a freaking tuesday. Nothing about this situation, or the forums at all, is so urgent that someone's real life should come second. Thanks for admitting you did it though.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Pick posted:

People actually do that? :chloe:

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK posted:

this was the only neopets drama on sa I've found so far

Well gently caress me, that's my old Neopets account. I won a fire paintbrush for that comment I think. Never expected to see that again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
There's a lot less FYAD posters than you think there are.