Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cnut
May 3, 2016

Wamdoodle posted:

Burn and salt this gay earth.

If the Earth really was gay it would be fabulous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I don't get it. This thread is about boobs, babes, and fanny, but everything has just gone so wrong.

Somebody please shuffle these elements back into the correct order, and then repost a proper thread about boobs, babes, and fanny.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
hahaha. I remember some goons actually defended the poo poo out of her and said we were all hosed up for thinking it was hosed up

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Nobody's going to believe these allegations until Hannibal Burress makes a joke about them

I myself am wondering what the gently caress. It seems to be legit news agencies reporting this but almost none of them have given a poo poo in two months.

How has the Trump campaign missed this? Or are they saving it as a silver bullet? People believe that guy no matter WHAT the gently caress he says, so saying something like this would go over like wildfire

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
bc Trump is connected to the dude too, it's like mutually assured destruction for either side to go hard on it

Khorne
May 1, 2002

JiveHonky posted:

for people that dont click on the article:

quote:

Police said they served a search warrant at Felten's home Friday and found another video that shows Felten spreading her legs in front of the baby and rubbing her vagina against his chest as the boy breast-fed. Police said the video shows Felten picking up a dildo and shake her breasts in the child's face while smiling at the camera.
Think about this mechanically for a moment. Is she a midget or do her breasts go down to her knees? Is her baby 4 feet tall?

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
Think about this mechanically for a moment. Is she a midget or do her breasts go down to her knees? Is her baby 4 feet tall?
[/quote]

Maybe this whole thing was a big misunderstanding and she's just a ordinary innocent lady who breast feeds a little midget fella and also shakes dildos at him

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Blazing Ownager posted:

hahaha. I remember some goons actually defended the poo poo out of her and said we were all hosed up for thinking it was hosed up

Goons are creepy weirdos, it's true and not at all surprising.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Peebla posted:

Maybe this whole thing was a big misunderstanding and she's just a ordinary innocent lady who breast feeds a little midget fella and also shakes dildos at him
I'm trying to solve a mystery not exonerate her.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Khorne posted:

I'm trying to solve a mystery not exonerate her.

It's Florida, home of swamp people. There's a good chance that the mother and infant suffer from mutations that make this act possible.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I already told you it's a Nigerian athlete spider baby.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

If it was just a midget into it, you must acquit.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Blazing Ownager posted:

Ban everyone who defended this.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Moridin920 posted:

still though if that's mandatory life sentence then execute anyone on Lolita Express imo

Im all for locking up all the pedos, and i never heard of lolita express before someone quoted that thing about bill clinton, but its definitely a lot easier to prosecute someone uploading their videos of their CP to the internet than someone who "probably banged kids on a plane because he is associated with a known pedophile". And also good luck convicting bill loving clinton of anything lol

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
lol the op said "bust" hahaha i get it

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

criscodisco posted:

I already told you it's a Nigerian athlete spider baby.

Post a nigerian spider baby ffs, I'm not going to google this

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

facebook jihad posted:

I did some google searching after this thread came up and found her YouTube is still available. I wouldn't watch any of her videos, but how is this stuff still available after all this went down? Were her videos tame enough to be allowed online or is there some kind of oversight on youtube's part? It's kind of baffling, I always thought 'if it's on YouTube (or similar video streaming websites) it must be ok', but maybe not

one issue i havent seen resolved in the thread is there are a few youtube breastfeeders who have a weird whispery way of talking, and now that one of them is confirmed to have sold actual pedo videos none of us want to go back and search and figure out which one is the one who got arrested and which ones are just loving weird

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

extra stout posted:

one issue i havent seen resolved in the thread is there are a few youtube breastfeeders who have a weird whispery way of talking, and now that one of them is confirmed to have sold actual pedo videos none of us want to go back and search and figure out which one is the one who got arrested and which ones are just loving weird

"I wonder why no one itt wants to search up borderline or straight up cp on youtube?"

Someone, somehow, unironically

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Furia posted:

"I wonder why no one itt wants to search up borderline or straight up cp on youtube?"

Someone, somehow, unironically

lol

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 42 hours!
If there was CP on youtube it would get pulled though right? Are people actually :tinfoil: about the idea that they are gonna get arrested for looking at a youtube video? Has this actually happened enough for there to be a precedent?

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

hemophilia posted:

Ban everyone who defended this.

"You can't judge them! It's part of the noble Floridian culture!"

Panfilo posted:

If there was CP on youtube it would get pulled though right? Are people actually :tinfoil: about the idea that they are gonna get arrested for looking at a youtube video? Has this actually happened enough for there to be a precedent?

I'd be more worried about being put on a list rather than outright being arrested.

Then again, I do post on something awful, so I assume I already am on a couple lists.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Dreddout posted:

"You can't judge them! It's part of the noble Floridian culture!"

Honestly though, if we're not supposed to care of rape victims get arrested in some cultures and poo poo like that, then who are we to judge if sometimes a lady in Florida wants to grease up a baby and rub her pussy on it, so long as she learned it from her momma.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 42 hours!
Can we at least all agree that this is all very awful for the kid? Regardless of whether she actually gets life in prison or not, she's definitely never going to see her son for the next eighteen years plus. He's likely to grow up in [Florida] foster care, and eventually is going to find out why his mom's is in prison and not raising him. He's going to have to deal with the fact that his mom used him as basically a sex toy in videos, that he was in a ton of Youtube videos.

Another thing about all this is breastfeeding in general. I'm sure we can agree people should've gotten over themselves and not acted like prudes about the concept of breastfeeding, because if they had acted decently you wouldn't have seen all this pushback from breastfeeding moms on youtube and other social media, brelfies, and all that stuff. Now because of this woman its going to go full circle and any woman that decides she wants to breastfeed her 10 month old is gonna be judged by people wringing their hands over whether it is sexual abuse or not.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Do It Once Right posted:

I don't get it. This thread is about boobs, babes, and fanny, but everything has just gone so wrong.

Somebody please shuffle these elements back into the correct order, and then repost a proper thread about boobs, babes, and fanny.

First you get the fanny, then she get the babe, and then the babe gets the boobs and that's supposed to be the end of the whole thing!

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Panfilo posted:

That would honestly be my guess with any of this stuff. Like with respect to the weird conspiracy theories about honeypots and 'getting put on a list', it seems more damaging to let this kind of stuff stay out in the public where it would be available to everyone, including minors, then to pull it and potentially investigate the person who uploaded it. Potentially shutting down the site as well if the website repeatedly fails to monitor for this stuff.

I have a friend who does camming and she interacts with the camming community a lot. Like on any and all of those sites there are strict guidelines to make sure everyone is over the age of consent, and you will be hosed in the rear end if a minor even so much as shows up in the background of your videos.

I don't know, the whole situation is disgusting to even think about, but I like to think that law enforcement would prioritize taking this kind of stuff off line and away from others instead of freely letting it stay around so they can nab any potential person who might click on the link.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I want to publicly apologize. I just got schooled by a clan of HuffPo mommy bloggers who have informed me that this is something called 'attachment parenting'. The mom is apparently very strong and brave. They don't want to just throw around the label 'hero' haphazardly, but once they find out if she ate her placenta or not they'll decide if she deserves it.

Time magazine did a cover story on it. Having your 6 year old suck his dinner out of your tits is empowering to all women globally. I'm sorry I'm just not mom enough. I'll try to be more mom enough next time.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Do It Once Right posted:

I want to publicly apologize. I just got schooled by a clan of HuffPo mommy bloggers who have informed me that this is something called 'attachment parenting'. The mom is apparently very strong and brave. They don't want to just throw around the label 'hero' haphazardly, but once they find out if she ate her placenta or not they'll decide if she deserves it.

Time magazine did a cover story on it. Having your 6 year old suck his dinner out of your tits is empowering to all women globally. I'm sorry I'm just not mom enough. I'll try to be more mom enough next time.

I'm the pleading look on the child's face.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Dreddout posted:

"help me..."

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Narrator: I am Jackie's terrified tit sucker

Blog Free or Die
Apr 30, 2005

FOR THE MOTHERLAND

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

WHERE ARE the VIDEOS?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I suck titties to this day. Just not my mas. I branched out

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

amityville anus posted:

are you just inept or are you morally inept?

i think i was trying to convey that no where is the answer

you dog fucker

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Nerses IV posted:

What the gently caress is a Nigerian gymnast spider baby?

I dont know but it's crawling up your neck!!!

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
inevitable consequence of the inherently infantalist heterosexual male fetishization of breasts.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Dreddout posted:

I'm his 90% liquid diet poops.

Tiny, corpse-grey gnocchi with drops of red blood mixed in. You know, just standard fare for an average 6 year old.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Doctor Dogballs posted:

I dont know but it's crawling up your neck!!!

AAAAHHHH

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

quote:

Police said they served a search warrant at Felten's home Friday and found another video that shows Felten spreading her legs in front of the baby and rubbing her vagina against his chest as the boy breast-fed. Police said the video shows Felten picking up a dildo and shake her breasts in the child's face while smiling at the camera.

The really hosed up part is that she can touch the kid with her twat on his chest while the kid is breastfeeding. Was she part of the Jim Rose Sideshow at some point as a contortionist? Or do her tits hang to her waist?

Kirk Vikernes fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Jul 31, 2016

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Cubone posted:

inevitable consequence of the inherently infantalist heterosexual male fetishization of breasts.

whoa dude, don't say something you can't take back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

The really hosed up part is that she can touch the kid with her twat while the kid is breastfeeding. Was she part of the Jim Rose Sideshow at some point as a contortionist?

maybe she got knocked up by Stretch Armstrong?

• Locked thread