Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Do It Once Right posted:

I'm his 90% liquid diet poops.

Tiny, corpse-grey gnocchi with drops of red blood mixed in. You know, just standard fare for an average 6 year old.

Why is there blood?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I don't know?

Jesus, that poor kid needs to see a doctor like, yesterday.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

Behind every Florida Man is a Florida Woman.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Do It Once Right posted:

I want to publicly apologize. I just got schooled by a clan of HuffPo mommy bloggers who have informed me that this is something called 'attachment parenting'. The mom is apparently very strong and brave. They don't want to just throw around the label 'hero' haphazardly, but once they find out if she ate her placenta or not they'll decide if she deserves it.

Time magazine did a cover story on it. Having your 6 year old suck his dinner out of your tits is empowering to all women globally. I'm sorry I'm just not mom enough. I'll try to be more mom enough next time.

ah the Lysa Arryn school of parenting

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i like the type of disconnect we have as a society where a freaky lady like this gets life in prison and yet topless performers roam around timessquare letting moms take pics of their eroge faced sons as they squeeze their gazongas.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

afeelgoodpoop posted:

i like the type of disconnect we have as a society where a freaky lady like this gets life in prison and yet topless performers roam around timessquare letting moms take pics of their eroge faced sons as they squeeze their gazongas.

What does eroge mean?

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Darth123123 posted:

What does eroge mean?

It's a Japanese sex video game. I'm not sure what he means by it, either.

Green Hill Friendzone
Oct 27, 2013

afeelgoodpoop posted:

What are you talking about? Can I squeeze street titties in New York?!

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I like how people are upset in this thread about goons defending her before when a dude in this thread said she shouldn't go to jail because the kid won't remember any of it

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

handshake posted:

What are you talking about? Can I squeeze street titties in New York?!

:nws: http://images.lmgtfy.com/?q=times+square+topless

the world is yours

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Volume posted:

I like how people are upset in this thread about goons defending her before when a dude in this thread said she shouldn't go to jail because the kid won't remember any of it

You should quote that for a win

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

That's totally unfair to gay dudes who want to see some free donger swinging in the spring wind.

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

I'm not generally a capital punishment guy but goddamn

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Dont you ever take that liberty with my computer again, you son of a bitch!

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

do you have a link where i don't have to slave away watching some dumb animation of someone "googling" the search term?

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
can you just literally google it for me i don't wanna click that

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
just remember that this is one person they CAUGHT doing this poo poo

ONE PERSON

imagine the others that get away with worse every goddamn day

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Do It Once Right posted:

I want to publicly apologize. I just got schooled by a clan of HuffPo mommy bloggers who have informed me that this is something called 'attachment parenting'. The mom is apparently very strong and brave. They don't want to just throw around the label 'hero' haphazardly, but once they find out if she ate her placenta or not they'll decide if she deserves it.

Time magazine did a cover story on it. Having your 6 year old suck his dinner out of your tits is empowering to all women globally. I'm sorry I'm just not mom enough. I'll try to be more mom enough next time.

That kid is going to post a great e/n thread one day

Popeahuntis
Apr 10, 2009

Has anyone tried to defend her yet? If not can you all page me when they do

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

I'm the photographer setting up the shot. "Come on now Dennis, suck on that titty, take it all in your mouth. Theresa keep lookin empowered please, no Dennis you can't use your hands that'd be creepy"

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

ROFLburger posted:

can you just literally google it for me i don't wanna click that

Sure

google.com/search?q=times+square+topless

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
my clicking finger is tired. could you do me a kindness and copy and paste a selection of relevant results into the thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

I AM THE TOILET posted:

just remember that this is one person they CAUGHT doing this poo poo

ONE PERSON

imagine the others that get away with worse every goddamn day

Makes u think

• Locked thread