Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
"hm, I think I should check the mafia thread for some reason"

oh, it's an ecco game

!!!

Full disclosure, I am moving (in town) monday and my net might not be up for like, half the first day. Or it might be up near instantly. Who knows?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Mayor Glowku posted:

Trying to cover up that you are scum already.

!!!!

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

actually it's more likely the game will start after I move so lol

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

they still have a sugar rush from candy

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

I disagree we always want ecco games

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

jesus christ why do upstairs apartments exist

why are tv stands heavier then couches and filled with pointy bits

my hands

aaaa my haaands they aren't even bleeding

aaa

anyway Yeah I Know To ##Unvote And poo poo Like That Ecco We Cool

no gods no masters

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

aaa

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

tbh I don't think that'd help with sharp pointy bits

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

my tradition is that if I don't get lynched day one or two my team wins

I think

it was that for a while anyway

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Max posted:

Not happy with the Gamer votes. ##unvote

lol just lol if you think scum actually did those votes will malevolent intent to jump on a band wagon.

Kashuno posted:

Jokes are supposed to be funny

this btw, lp superstar

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Moatillata posted:

:siren:NOTEBOOK SPOTTED

Jimson is scum

##vote Jimsom

trap sprung, a scum has a document to keep notes on, while town has but their own wits!

##unvote
##vote Moatillata

I'm onto you!!!

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Kashuno posted:

I have missed you gamer.

i am the night

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

logically

scum wouldn't need a notebook to keep notes on, as logically they have their chatter doc which is also a document!!!

thus, only not-scum would have a notebook and write things down!!!

thus!!!

thus!!!

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Moatillata posted:

This is a running joke that I think you are not privy to

only scum would hide behind "in jokes" and """"meta""""!!!!!!!

case closed goodnight

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

wait a second

last time kash and tmm threw down and I guessed they'd both be scum just doing a gambit

I was totally loving right by the way

hmm!!

are you playing the same tricks twice???

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

it feels like a BS announcement to me cuz it came out of no where and then ar backpedaled by going "oh no I might not be able to stay so I wanted the biggest bang for my buck :)"

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

TMMadman posted:

It didn't really come out of nowhere though. He said something like 'Oh I'll be gone by like D4' and then like 3 or 4 people went 'What? Sounds like a 3P!!!' and started voting him before he claimed.

I mean it was probably a bit premature and awkward, but I not sure if that's actually scummy.

that also came out of no where tho

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

TMMadman posted:

Yeah, but that's more dumb than scummy. While it could be 3P, it's also just as likely to be town.

And the people saying that he's scum are kind of dumb because what kind of scum would come out and say 'oh, I'll probably be gone by D4?'

What kind of town would do that, either?

Way I think of it, it's either an absurdly dumb play that AR then doubled down on or some stupid 3p/scum gambit. "Alright, I'll do something dumb then you scumhunt me, scumbros, to get cred!!"

I agree that he's garnered the focal attention of the thread, tho, at the expense of potentially anyone else. The just as easily possible flipside of this argument is scum is going ham on dumb townie/3p before someone else gets heat. As it stands, though, I think AR would be the best bet right now.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Gonna be doing some more/the last of the moving today, so;

##unvote
##vote Absurd Revolver

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

i'm back

trip report;

apartment has those dumb switch outlets and so you have to buy your own lamps instead of having proper ones.

i have no lamps, so it is now dark.

also it rained the entire time I was moving poo poo :argh:

I gave the thread a skim but tbh I'm tired and rather damp and why are we switching off from AR for his really lame "oh and then I do this and this and this and this" claim as if a twelve year old made his role except without dinosaurs or robots or something (HMMMM ECCO??) and going ham on AA who all I can see is made a lovely case on someone and stuck to their guns and keeps going ham on someone and wtf why would a scumbo do that anyway, unless they were 3p/assassin/something, which is possible I guess. But not really a priority imo.

I make bad cases all the time!!!

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Kashuno posted:

I mean, idk about anyone else but this game seems pretty vanilla by Ecco standards.

how do you know

squint

Max posted:

Yeah, this can't be a scum gambit. It would have been easy for him to just say "no, I can't self pardon" and get away with it.

why assume everyone is a super sleuth spy master

maybe he's bad

:cool:

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Max posted:

I like to see the best in people, and am tired of being correct about my cynicism lately.

There's probably a :10bux: suited here

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Max posted:

Hello Gamer what do you think about literally anything at all.

Gamerofthegame posted:

I gave the thread a skim but tbh I'm tired and rather damp and why are we switching off from AR for his really lame "oh and then I do this and this and this and this" claim as if a twelve year old made his role except without dinosaurs or robots or something (HMMMM ECCO??) and going ham on AA who all I can see is made a lovely case on someone and stuck to their guns and keeps going ham on someone and wtf why would a scumbo do that anyway, unless they were 3p/assassin/something, which is possible I guess. But not really a priority imo.

keep up the good reading citizen

also add in my squint on kash

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

SirSamVimes posted:

##vote podima

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

BottleKnight posted:

I read through Podima's post history last night and while he went back and forth on AR, the one through line he had was saying over and over again that Governor is an anti-town role. He said it literally like 5 or 6 times. I think he was trying to position himself to look good when AR got lynched and turned up town governor, while also going to large effort to not commit too much either way as you pointed out.

I see the logic, though I don't agree with it being a scum tell, but, this was an opinion shared with like four different people, kashuno included (rip). I fail to see how that hits podima in particular.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Propaganda Machine posted:

"lol don't worry about casing me I'm drunk and can't respond anytime soon, np"

like three people commented on them being drunk after d2 opening and you only meander over to pmom???

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

sounds good to me let's vote him up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

For the record, I've asked for a replacement. Unfortunately, moving has actually got me a lot more frazzled then I anticipated and can't give the game my all.

:beerpal:

• Locked thread