Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Mantis42 posted:

Please, we prefer the term moronx

mor@n

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

super sweet best pal posted:

I think it would be funny if everyone who was fed up with Rowling filmed a video where they burned their old Harry Potter books in protest and got it trending on Twitter. Potter fans would freak out.

a friend knows people who are huge harry potter fans and started sharpie-ing over rowlings name on the cover or doing up new dust covers w/o author attribution for their books

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

quite stretched out posted:

a friend knows people who are huge harry potter fans and started sharpie-ing over rowlings name on the cover or doing up new dust covers w/o author attribution for their books

Only if they hastily write a different author, or 'it came from space'

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Paladinus posted:

People used to make fun of that Polish priest who burned Harry Potter books, but turns out he was just ahead of the curve.

Doing the right thing for the wrong reason is the source of all progress of human society.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
this seems good please tell me why it is bad actually
https://twitter.com/BurgerKing/status/1282978244329967617

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

It's a plaster over a gaping wound. Beef production accounts for a massive amount of greenhouse gas emissions and a a decrease of a third would still leave it as the most polluting mass produced food on the market, industrial scale beef production just needs to be stopped entirely.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

I mean, it's not nothing, I'll give them that. But yes, beef is not sustainable at all

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Odds favor it will simply allow them to grow 1/3rd more beef while still hitting carbon emission caps, thus keeping the rate of emissions constant, while growing more beef overall.

Life, life finds a way... *sniff, wipes away tear*

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

That bottom left tweet is the most How Do You Do Fellow Kids poo poo I've ever seen.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

is pepsi ok posted:

That bottom left tweet is the most How Do You Do Fellow Kids poo poo I've ever seen.

That's how all the Netflix accounts are like now. They very much want to be Down With The Cool Kids and it's incredibly groanworthy.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Taintrunner posted:

That's how all the Netflix accounts are like now. They very much want to be Down With The Cool Kids and it's incredibly groanworthy.

Wendys Twitter ruined everything. People fell for the clapback queen bullshit so now they all do it.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

RagnarokAngel posted:

Wendys Twitter ruined everything. People fell for the clapback queen bullshit so now they all do it.

Denny's and Steak-umms also have to be up there. the Steak-umms one especially became hilarious when a profile was done about the guy who writes it (hint: it's the son of the CEO)

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i thought steak-umms was hilarious until i learned it was an actual product that actually existed. i had thought it was a guy that was trying to get twitter to give a checkmark to a fake product

the brand owning lowtax was funny tho

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shear Modulus posted:

i thought steak-umms was hilarious until i learned it was an actual product that actually existed. i had thought it was a guy that was trying to get twitter to give a checkmark to a fake product

the brand owning lowtax was funny tho

obligatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4lxogGfIRw

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.
That’s fake.... right?

...please?

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

It's real

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It's fake

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
Its real, response from the KFC Trinidad social media:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CDXbyl9phPq/?utm_source=ig_embed

RagnarokAngel has issued a correction as of 22:21 on Aug 3, 2020

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Wow, I was going purely on shoddy shadowing on that drumstick. How embarrassing.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

this is an ad for espresso
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9cxIxMatnE

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 244 days!

"the concept of solidarity, as perceived by a Brand"

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

It's one of those 'tilt your monitor to see the joke' type of pictures.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

keep in mind that the LakeShow's top star employs Jemele "Literal KHive Member" Hill as his personal stenographer these days

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Troy Queef posted:

keep in mind that the LakeShow's top star employs Jemele "Literal KHive Member" Hill as his personal stenographer these days

doesn't brian windhorst already do that job? how many personal stenographers does lebron need?

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Shear Modulus posted:

doesn't brian windhorst already do that job? how many personal stenographers does lebron need?

windy is LeBron's stenographer for basketball-related matters, jemele runs his “I AM MORE THAN AN ATHLETE” project w/ Maverick Carter

Troy Queef has issued a correction as of 18:41 on Aug 12, 2020

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
tfw you're corporately woke

https://twitter.com/goodyear/status/1296111292827283462

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Why can people not reply to that

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Heath posted:

Why can people not reply to that

blue checks can control reply options on their tweets, because ~~discourse~~ or something

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I loving love that twitter made features necessary for people to not get harassed and abused accessible only to celebrities

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Fallom posted:

I loving love that twitter made features necessary for people to not get harassed and abused accessible only to celebrities

No, I've got it too. I'd never use it because only a coward would limit who can reply to their tweets.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

requesting the "im not owned" feature be imported to SA asap except for my posting enemies

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

T-man posted:

requesting the "im not owned" feature be imported to SA asap except for my posting enemies
Post My Favorites is a subforum of Post Your Favorites where nobody can respond to your thread but you

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

T-man posted:

Welcome back btw

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

The one on the left is the fixed version, right?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

MizPiz posted:

The one on the left is the fixed version, right?

Obviously.

This is an “appalled graphic designer” and the one on the left has better graphic design.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

lol teens don’t want to read about doing math