Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

the funny or die re-edit of their last commercial is still the funniest thing they've ever done, proclick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hEQJpzrTO0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Bro Dad has issued a correction as of 11:43 on Oct 14, 2016

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Squalid posted:

Dead Ken was a great poster and popular until he was purged wit the rest of lf. *Eyes Yang's reg-date suspiciously* and you look awfully young to remember any of this Mister!

on the off-site lf he was a heroin addicted self hating Jew who posted constantly about how much he loved fascism

glad to see he's feeling better now

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

now that was some vintage slashie posting I tell you what

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

they're loving arent they

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

FourLeaf posted:

what did mckinnon do

i like her :smith:

licking your bustin gun is unsanitary

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Nonsense posted:

The guy they had doing Crimea reporting on the ground as it was happening was literally the best reporter on planet earth. Anything else is garbage.

yeah that simon dude is loving awesome

he managed to track down and prove a certain russian military officer was fighting in ukraine in like the span of a week

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Celery Jello posted:

Ya know, nihilist Arby's is good too but regular Arby's has been on point for a while now

can this be the new thread title

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Nonsense posted:

Thank you for Macedonian blog.

please do not click (macedonian blog)

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

i wonder if anyone at the guardian knows he used to harass and doxx mentally ill teens for fun

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Is this as cringe inducing as I imagine it is, or worse?

probably worse, theyre like the elite four of the worst parts of internet culture

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

also i wonder which one has the greasiest handshake

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

didnt deray give a big presentation for wells fargo so they could pretend theyre aren't the most scummy and racist bank in america?

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Bill Gates, Tim Cook, Elon Musk, and other business titans are set to join the new "SWAT team" being put together by Donald Trump son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner to reform U.S. government bureaucracy, the Washington Post reports.

The new White House Office of American Innovation, the formal name for the group, is being touted as a "nonideological ideas factory," the Post says. It is targeting "stagnation" that "has hindered [the government's] ability to properly function, often creating widespread congestion and leading to cost overruns and delays," President Trump said in a statement.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

seriously wanna buy this shirt:

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Tunicate posted:

Berkley Protestors Take the Pepsi Challenge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u3uhKxNPNg

this owns

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Guy Goodbody posted:

Nothing wrong with MGSV can be blamed on Kohima. He was forced to release an unfinished game.

hiring kiefer sutherland was a really, really bad idea he pushed for

it cost a ton of money, alienated him from konami, and they barely got any voicework out of his prima donna rear end

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

thats actually worse

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

R. Guyovich posted:

it's apparently a mortal sin for me to do any mod actions on this forum so if an officially sanctioned c-spam hall monitor could probate the poo poo out of this guy that'd be nice

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Bro Dad has issued a correction as of 12:35 on May 14, 2017

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Control Volume posted:

If I see one more screed that uses the word "woke" as a noun Im going to hunt you down and brutally quote clinton speeches at you

Whoah. Brutal AND random. Watch out yall

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

dont mess with this easily offended motherfucker

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

an actual dog posted:

get ready for the worst takes of your life

https://twitter.com/HBOPR/status/887776141397897220

it's an alt history thing

so basically a serious version of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exnwTWfFRM8

(good movie btw)

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

KomradeX posted:

I'm just tired of how so much alt history is always reactionary. It's always about the British defeating the Revolution, the South winning the Civil War, Nazis winning world war two or I've noticed in the last decade the Western allies nuking and invading the Soviet Union after they keep heading West

Tbf a classless, moneyless society would be a pretty boring show

Like star trek without the scifi and uniform based caste system

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

the emoji movie was so desperate for chinabucks the "world" the characters inhabit is literally a WeChat app

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

maskenfreiheit posted:

yup might as well join the infantry then, i'll get more free poo poo than if i become a doctor or something

Signing bonus for board-certified surgeons is over a million dollars so go for it bro

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

an actual dog posted:

I refuse to believe that a netflix show is good. They've all been so bad.

Season 3 of Narcos rules hard amigo

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

reminder that a lot of african cocoa farmers are so poor they dont even know what chocolate is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEN4hcZutO0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Elephant Ambush posted:

Guys MY JOKES are more important than basic decency and I hide behind the "comedy forum" excuse like the liberal coward that I am

lmao

this but ironically