Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
my moms in law has been in remission from breast cancer for about 5 years now, she hates komen with a passion. cant talk enough poo poo about em

it seems that a lot of critics of Komen come from a medical background (she's a retired RN) so i think that realists kind of have a problem with the sort of cloying vibe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
welcome to marketing email

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
make giant rebar safety pins with american flags and see how many of these people fly 'em

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Darkman Fanpage posted:

doues the ronald mcdonald house actually do anything?

yeah, families can stay there when their kid is dying in a nearby hospital i think

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
a chinese grandma in a north face midlayer with a folding wheeled cart is 100x more seat-hoggy than any pretending-to-not-notice-you white bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
https://twitter.com/netflix/status/1202669582407782400

can we start lighting poo poo on fire yet