Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

i'm glad aaron burr shot hamilton to death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

shots fired

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

tim cook's stellar supply chain management skills will make him a great fit for vp

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

lol @ bernie sanders there at the bottom

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

what's with all the susan g komen breast cancer stuff lately? is it breast cancer month

e: okay indeed it is

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

i thought it was funny

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

has anyone said something awful is the woke brand, okay cool i am now sying it

something awful is the woke brand

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

vice... so brave

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

fun fact: big boy, one of the nuclear bombs we dropped on japan, was painted pink to commemorate breast cancer

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

I'm this guy

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

he was a pretty big rear end in a top hat in lf

wtf what was his username

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

saylor twift imo

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

ummm that's a training jet bro, so it doesn't count as bad

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

The Hasbara Is Pink Now

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Cnut the Great posted:

You must be a hit at parties.

parties are political b*tch

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

so many layers, and they're all bad

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

imo, the brands are about to become extremely un-woke

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

been mutteringn "order of the pheonix, mount up" under my breath all day... definitely helping cope

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

Has anyone photoshopped this building so the face has Trump's hair?

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Venom Snake posted:

I honestly don't know much about him other than Italy completely wiffing everything during the war. What was it that made him intelligent?

he was a pretty prolific writer, and basically founded fascism as an ideology through his writing

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

totally owned starbucks today by buying their coffee

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

kanye canceled his tour today and was hospitalized tonight so.. yeah, mental break

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/kanye-walks-west-s-saint-pablo-tour-cancelled-following-beyonc-n686856

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

nm

Karl Barks has issued a correction as of 03:48 on Nov 22, 2016

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

*wakes up covered in xboxes and ps4s and macbooks and poo poo* aaahh wha tthe gently caress not again

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Can anybody explain to me why right wingers are dumping Kellogg's in their toilet?

that's what they eat out of

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

jarofpiss posted:

this but the worker seizing state power and the means of production instead of tacos

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

i've got great news ya'l

https://twitter.com/BostonGlobe/status/857239126743109633

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Woozy posted:

Devotees of the American Politics Show will recall that Coates rose to prominence at The Atlantic by being a huge crybaby about the Sanders campaign and Just Asking Questions about why Bernie wouldn't support reparations. Sometime later he read Bloodlands and concluded that maybe the Nazis weren't the only bad guys but this is just a coincidence.

coates was a really strong supporter of bernie. he was right about reparations, and his criticism came out of a place of respect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

hell yeah i used to own a bunch of these