Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

I like to say "rear end; per usual"

What about that, OP? Is that ok?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

mrwuss posted:

only if the question asked is where do we put the bananana

It is with a heavy heart that I accept this honor.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Strategic Tea posted:

as per procedure stop doing everything wrong you morons

But that's the general procedure here in gbs??? :confused:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Tricky D posted:

Why do people drive on parkways and park on driveways?

Mods, please perma this joker

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Burn My Dread posted:

I could care less about making a new thread, but irregardless, reading this thread is literally making my head explode.

Good. :twisted:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Hector Beerlioz posted:

As per usual, op is a faggoy

Is this a Jewish insult?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

a hole-y ghost posted:

I don't know, I didn't go to bitch school.

:wth:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Hector Beerlioz posted:

They are usually lacking in a sense of humor as well

Or are insufferable hypocrites.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Toadvine posted:

Trap sprang

:pwn:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Hector Beerlioz posted:

i always assume they are looking at me

She's looking at you
Ah, no, no, she's looking at me

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

psychokitty posted:

i want to murdersuicide when people say "take it with" but they don't specify anything after the "with"

Exempli Gratia?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Hector Beerlioz posted:

source this quote in MLA style or psychokitty will have an aneurysm

I only recognize APA style citation.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Toadvine posted:

Fück üp söme ümlauts

mods?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

JiveHonky posted:

This reply is a Budweiser ad

Jive, how do you get your hair like that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

psychokitty posted:

i don't know if you know what you're talking about, per se

Oh? prey tell...

• Locked thread