Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Behind every great engineer is someone just hoping the "genius" doesn't bankrupt everyone.

I pretty much just roll around in a pile of obsolete autoloaders made by countries in the throes of apocalyptic war.

What's that? I have to put an aftermarket gas valve on you or you will batter yourself to pieces? There is a non zero chance your safety retaining snap ring will sail into the tall grass at my range at any given moment? Your mags cost more than a cheap pistol? If I don't keep up a death grip on your bolt carrier while disassembling you it might launch into my groin? You might have been assembled by no billshit slave labor? You cost enough to rent a student apartment for half a year?

Let me get my checkbook!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Behind every great engineer is someone just hoping the "genius" doesn't bankrupt everyone.

Also I would be worried about an air soft having proper dimensions where it counts.

• Locked thread