Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShitheadDeluxe
May 14, 2007

I filled the 1911 shaped hole in my collection with a cheap RIA. By the time the slide stop starts peening the frame I'll have enough to replace it with a Springfield so I don't care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShitheadDeluxe
May 14, 2007

SadWhaleFamily posted:

Putting wood furniture on an AR-15 that adds at least 3 lbs to the overall weight? Sure!

But I mean it looks like this now, so

The wood handguard looks so weird on a dissipator, but so good!

ShitheadDeluxe
May 14, 2007

OWLS! posted:

- Another thing in my arsenal of guns I carried(tm) is a mini 1911 in .380 manufactured by Llama. Still lighter-shooting than an equivalent-ish Glock 43, or that sig 1911 thing in .380. It even has itsy bitsy little "target sights" and a vent rib.

A buddy of mine has an old Llama .380. I'd be delirious with glee if he turned it into the tiniest race 1911 with a little gas pedal, flared magwell, and maybe some other goofy poo poo.

• Locked thread