Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
new friend from school
May 19, 2008

OH MAN, I GOTTA GET ME SOME PENS

SKILCRAFT
QUALITY BLIND MADE PRODUCTS, BITCH

bulletsponge13 posted:

Stoeger Coach Gun- had to send it back because it started to fire both barrels at once. I discovered this when it was loaded with slugs.

Lol I fired 00 buckshot from both barrels and it fell apart (hand guard came off). Ever since then, the hand guard comes off every time it's fired and the other two pieces come apart if you're not holding it real tight.

Still not my worst gun though, worst was definitely MPA Defender in 5.7mm. Brand new gun, would not last more than 50 rounds between critical failures (broken firing pin, busted springs, just to name a couple, also needed hammer replacement before 120 rounds). MPA customer service and warranty were top notch, but not enough to convince me to keep this awful thing.

I also have a G19 gen4 Lasermax guide rod in a plastic baggie somewhere.

new friend from school fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Sep 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread