Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

- Butch's detailed story about the J22 that was still shot after the barrel was split? I may have been there, and was the instigator of that stupidity.

- My first gun was a Mosin. Everybody had Mosins back then, but this was mine dammit. The stupid comes in where I actually stripped/oiled the bitch, and then tried to mount a scout optic on it. Thankfully the scout sight thingy turned out to be crap, but I lost the pin to the original sight. So I cut a nail to fit, and it held it in just fine. Probably still holding it in just fine for whoever has it now. (Sold that gun because yay I found an Finn mosin.)

- At one time, I owned a bushmaster m17S bullpup that actively tried to set lefty shooters on fire. I may be buying a new production one at some point, because I'm me.

- My first carry gun was a CZ-82. In 9x18.

- I, being of course completely sane and rational, carried a 100-year old Colt 1903 pocket hammerless in .32acp for a number of years. The only reason I stopped? I shot my shield better.

- Another thing in my arsenal of guns I carried(tm) is a mini 1911 in .380 manufactured by Llama. Still lighter-shooting than an equivalent-ish Glock 43, or that sig 1911 thing in .380. It even has itsy bitsy little "target sights" and a vent rib.

- I still drool over Star Firestars. Pity that they feel like utter crap.

- I bought one of the first run of the Ruger SP-101s in .327 fed mag. The ones they recalled and no trace of which remains on the internet. I then sold it and bought the new production run, which apparently doesn't have that issue though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread