Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Stoeger Coach Gun- had to send it back because it started to fire both barrels at once. I discovered this when it was loaded with slugs.

Bought a Llama minimax 2(?)- or acquired it from family, I can't remember. Rusted if you looked at it, and came with no grips. Never had any issues except that I decided to paint it, and the extra friction caused a sluggish slide, leading to an empty casing landing back in the election port (was my arfcom avatar for awhile). No real issues, except mags were expensive as poo poo, and couldn't find them for awhile. It now sits in a pile of my parts, in my project bin.

Normal Tapco fuckery on my AK bought at the height of Baracklypse Part 1.

A Saturday Night Special that part of the slide sheared off, and I proceeded to shoot with my AR.

A Davis 22Mag derringer that is stupid and fun, and painful to shoot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Shaocaholica posted:

Bought this when I first got into guns back in 2002-2003. Before you could get cool(er) stocks and weld on optic rails. It's not the greatest 308 but everyone else had an FAL. That cheek riser was the only thing available at the time but because of the way it mounts it increases the LOP dramatically and its a bit too long for me. Not a big deal shooting benched but its a pain to hold unsupported. I'm going to send it to IGF to get an optic rail welded, barrel re-profiled and pin/welded to 16. Yep, gonna dump more money down the drain on this.

This is awesome, and you should change nothing. Then again, it's your poo poo and I am fat guy on the net, so don't listen to me.

• Locked thread