Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

- I've set a personal goal to break 2,000 feet/second out of a 380 ACP. A ZAMAK 380 ACP.

- My first personally owned autopistol was an FEG P9R. Other than zero mag. availability and a disgusting DA trigger, I really liked it.

- Owned a PPK/S im 380 ACP. Great gun in a totally inappropriate and abusive chambering. 32 ACP supremacy.

- I kept firing a J-22 with split barrel. Had to palm the slide shut every round but it still refused to totally crap out. So I lit it up with a Model 10. Still have the shot-up slide and frame kicking around.

- I would consider carrying handloads.

- I sometimes think about having a new barrel turned for my Winchester '87 so I can start shooting it.

- Have e-mailed Lone Wolf's marketing department to try having them convince prodiction to crank out a few 32 NAA conversion barrels for the Glock 42. Was unfotunately told they're too busy trying to keep up with 9mm Glock bullshit. I will try again.

- Started pricing a Hi-Point carbine build in 400 Corbon. Only shelved the project because I'm not buying to rifles to cobble together on top of a custom barrel assuming the stock 40 cal. barrels can't be reamed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

A local P.D. ran a Norinco SKS seized in a drug bust as their patrol rifle for years. It lived in the trunk of the supervisor's cruiser and was their only rifle. I still think this was a perfectly sensible arrangement considering the podunk town with no budget.

The stupid only comes in play where they decided to leave the Tapco everything on it. And, IIRC, their use of force policy for tagging it out of the trunk was super strict to the point they couldn't even take it over a 590 when trudging through Nat'l Forest on a manhunt.

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

Short barreled pistols are the bee's knees for OWB concealed carry. And you can drop a regular fullsize or longslide upper on that frame though I dunno how easy 75 uppers are to come by.

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

I have a nine pound recoil spring sitting here for my 96D. Going to track down some Trail Boss to stuff under a 155 grain LSWC. Because slabsided wheelgun.

• Locked thread