Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Proper Kerni ng
Nov 14, 2011

this one time, at band camp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proper Kerni ng
Nov 14, 2011

I have a Lasermax guide rod laser installed on a Glock 21 (with ghost ring sights, because I used to be wrong a lot more often) that I haven't fired in a decade.

As a kid I discovered the exciting way that the rolling block Stevens 1915 we inherited from Grosse Opa's closet was good for .22 Short, but most certainly not for .22LR.

Proper Kerni ng
Nov 14, 2011

Shaocaholica posted:

Well I'm going to get flak for this...

This is my Yugo SKS. I took this photo back in 2002-2003 in college. Now its been stolen and used all over the place including the wikipedia article for SKSs.
At this point I honestly thought the rest of your post was going to be about how your milsurp rifle got stolen and was involved in a mass murder so famous it got a Wiki entry, and you were afraid every poster who disagrees with your opinions from now 'til the asteroid hits was going to mock you for being a burglary victim like that was a good substitute for a counterargument.

• Locked thread