Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wheres my beer
Apr 29, 2004

Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty

Fun Shoe

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

sorry OP all my guns are extremely tasteful and reasonable, esp. the ones I slathered in acrylic paint to cover up the weld marks

Grinder and paint make me the welder I ain't.

on topic:

Brave/Retarded Purchases
$250 Cetme (worked like a charm, sold to fund house payment)
$250 Reblued C96 Mauser (the safety doubles as a trigger!)
$500 sight unseen 9mm luger (disassembled itself with a round in the chamber, sold it as parts)
Dirty Colt M16A2 barrel with no FSB. (Chamber was attacked with a twist drill and the barrel is completely useless)
$40 Stevens single shot rifle (sear was so badly worn out/modified it would release the striker if you looked at it the wrong way)
$200 Browning BL-22 (shoots great but the last round wont load for some reason)
$50 pawnshop mosin with a dirty bore (bore, more like sewer pipe amirite?)

Questionable Projects
Attempted to thread a Marlin 60 on a lathe having never used a lathe before. That poor rifle. :(
Attempted to bed and thread a Savage 84C - worked like a hot drat till the striker broke. Oh added an acccessory rail to it for reasons.
LH Charging Handle'd AK
ARoVPD

wheres my beer fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Aug 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wheres my beer
Apr 29, 2004

Fun Shoe

You just love truly terrible things.

wheres my beer
Apr 29, 2004

Fun Shoe

Doctor Grape Ape posted:

I never thought I would say this, but I regret selling my SKS.

My only regret is that I don't shoot mine more. I find it to be a more enjoyable rifle to gently caress off with than my AKs.

• Locked thread