Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor Grape Ape
Aug 26, 2005

Dammit Doc, I just bought this for you 3 months ago. Try and keep it around for a bit longer this time.

Parts Kit posted:

RobertRTG likely has the butt pad you need. Last I knew he didn't really have a proper web store and was one of the snail mail a check guys, but he's good and keeps a lot of HK stuff on hand.

He's had a website for the past 2-3 years at least: http://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/home.asp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Grape Ape
Aug 26, 2005

Dammit Doc, I just bought this for you 3 months ago. Try and keep it around for a bit longer this time.

I was about to say "$255? gently caress that just buy one off a PSG-1." And, whelp: https://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/HK-German-PSG-1-Rear-Stock-Complete-197p531.htm

HK is the Porsche of the gun world.

Doctor Grape Ape
Aug 26, 2005

Shaocaholica posted:

Just upgraded open sights. No optic/mount. Remove grenade parts. Shorten barrel. Hopefully a light(er) ranch rifle.

I never thought I would say this, but I regret selling my SKS.

Doctor Grape Ape
Aug 26, 2005

Unskilled Labour posted:

I took out a $5000 bank loan to buy a Beretta 682 Gold E O/U shotgun.

This needs to be the title of the Shotgun Megathread.

Doctor Grape Ape
Aug 26, 2005

z06ck posted:

Sounds like you did everything right, doesn't belong in this thread.

That depends entirely upon how much he paid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Grape Ape
Aug 26, 2005

Shithead Deluxe posted:

A buddy of mine has an old Llama .380. I'd be delirious with glee if he turned it into the tiniest race 1911 with a little gas pedal, flared magwell, and maybe some other goofy poo poo.

Holy poo poo, yes, this must be done. Bonus points for using one of the models with the corny looking vented rib.

• Locked thread