Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«4 »
  • Locked thread
so growing up harly quinn was like? important. to meLets see how they do justice to this movie

Skylark

🌺 You, yes you, reading this. You are important, && I care about you. 🌺

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
I'm currently under investigation from the fbi because i said "if i was harley quinn i would be a terrorist misandrist n1nj4" on facebook messenger which it turns out is monitored and i got locked out of my steam account because the fbi tried logging into my steam too many times without the right password. My gofundme I'm linking in my sig is to cover the costs of re-buying my steam library under a new account until my original one is recovered, and also to pay for anxiety meds which i currently have access to only grey market sources which is much more expensive, but im freaking out thinking about how my steam trading cards are either sold rightnow, or sitting at the bottom of some agents locker. But Harley Quinn is such an inspiration like a manic pixie NIGHTMARE girl, and, as I argued in an article i wrote for the internet that I got paid for, she is "geekdom's fictional proto-Beyoncé" and "named like a motorcycle".

Skylark

lol

trying to jack off
Actresses who I think would have been a good Harley quinn
- Katy perry shes just so fun and cute but a bad girl i love it
- Tina Fey what she lacks in physique she makes up in wit
- If Edward Norton has a sister daughter or wife
- Michelle Obama, not perfect for the role but I feel like she has earned it by just being amazing.
- The snape guy if he wasnt deceased

Skylark

This Suicide-Attempt-Survivor Tier-2A FYAD Poster's Essay on Why she is Ok with the 'Suicide Squad' Title Containing the Word 'Suicide' is the Most Heartbreaking Thing You'll Read All Day

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Skylark

stupidly thought i was finally done with running into gate-keepers and then my voice speech therapist forbad me to watch this movie

i loved the '90s but hated my parents fighting

Grandmother of Five

Skylark posted:

- Michelle Obama, not perfect for the role but I feel like she has earned it by just being amazing.

lmaoboy1998

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Skylark posted:

Wizard Master

----------------

Skylark posted:

lol

by zen death robot

my wheelhouse

----------------

Skylark posted:

I'm currently under investigation from the fbi because i said "if i was harley quinn i would be a terrorist misandrist n1nj4" on facebook messenger which it turns out is monitored and i got locked out of my steam account because the fbi tried logging into my steam too many times without the right password. My gofundme I'm linking in my sig is to cover the costs of re-buying my steam library under a new account until my original one is recovered, and also to pay for anxiety meds which i currently have access to only grey market sources which is much more expensive, but im freaking out thinking about how my steam trading cards are either sold rightnow, or sitting at the bottom of some agents locker. But Harley Quinn is such an inspiration like a manic pixie NIGHTMARE girl, and, as I argued in an article i wrote for the internet that I got paid for, she is "geekdom's fictional proto-Beyoncé" and "named like a motorcycle".

vaginal facsimile

http://myanimelist.net/profile/spbbbb
ty cat dynamite, scrub lover, nessa
Old Sigs: http://i.imgur.com/2x6FJEa.png http://i.imgur.com/3HOVbjB.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT62m9mZJhE

mycophobia

anime

apropos to nothing

Skylark posted:

This Suicide-Attempt-Survivor Tier-2A FYAD Poster's Essay on Why she is Ok with the 'Suicide Squad' Title Containing the Word 'Suicide' is the Most Heartbreaking Thing You'll Read All Day

that ivy guy

Skylark posted:

Probation
Can't post for 59 minutes!

Long Waffle Beard

Skylark posted:

by Lowtax

general anime

----------------

yass

weezy kiss baby on the mouth in the rap city basement
awkwerd paws

Spring YOSboss biach. lLkes Eminime: call of Duty, swort art. a tatto My monster fan art on line

YCS anti poo poo post Brigade. Friends with AxeMAniac Bleeding Wiimote crew.

i love it

weezy kiss baby on the mouth in the rap city basement
awkwerd paws

Spring YOSboss biach. lLkes Eminime: call of Duty, swort art. a tatto My monster fan art on line

YCS anti poo poo post Brigade. Friends with AxeMAniac Bleeding Wiimote crew.

Skylark posted:

slam flanders

Skylark posted:

hhahahah

The XKCD Larper

Skylark posted:

Lope burgs again

Surprisingly Dope

thanks to catdynamtie

Lord Waffle Beard

Skylark posted:

manyak

Skylark posted:

hahah

manyak

skylark ftw

ol yeller

Skylark posted:

Daikatana Ritsu

Skylark posted:

i think it's kind of a shame not more powerful female characters from comic books aren't named after/similarly to motorcycles

mysterious loyall X

I am going to kill Ralp and whoever is responsible for the font.

thank u scrub lover now my sig is even longer and more annoying to scroll by god bless us everyone

thanks for the sigs cat avatar, dendy, uh, i think dora the explorer also. i forget. anf who ever made the 300 mb watermelon gif. thanks. enjoy all 10 miles of this sig. oh yeah and koos for paying 500 dollars for greencube. alright. that's everyone. i love u

Girugamesh.

Girugamesh.

Gi. Ru. Ga. Mesh.
Enjoy a watermelon.

Derpin it up with your pal dinosaur jerk.

Skylark posted:

lol

mysterious loyall X

I am going to kill Ralp and whoever is responsible for the font.

thank u scrub lover now my sig is even longer and more annoying to scroll by god bless us everyone

thanks for the sigs cat avatar, dendy, uh, i think dora the explorer also. i forget. anf who ever made the 300 mb watermelon gif. thanks. enjoy all 10 miles of this sig. oh yeah and koos for paying 500 dollars for greencube. alright. that's everyone. i love u

Girugamesh.

Girugamesh.

Gi. Ru. Ga. Mesh.
Enjoy a watermelon.

Derpin it up with your pal dinosaur jerk.

Grandmother of Five posted:

stupidly thought i was finally done with running into gate-keepers and then my voice speech therapist forbad me to watch this movie

Thats hosed

Skylark
i think it's safe to assume the movie about genius psychos running amok all over the gothic city will be the most FYAD movie of the summer

Daikatana Ritsu

Skylark posted:

woozy pawsies

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i think it's safe to assume the movie about genius psychos running amok all over the gothic city will be the most FYAD movie of the summer

probably not, there's too many black people

why foot why
foot

Glory to God, Forever,
Cody

Skylark posted:

pigster

Skylark posted:

lol

Chilled Cactus

Skylark posted:

lol

scary ghost dog
ive been making my suicide squad skull but the name generator seems to only allow the following variations for me:

"Death Dendy Crew" - Closest to thanatological meaning-making of Skulls, and Suicide
"Dagger Dendy Crew" - I would probably not use merely one small knife in combat
"Doctor Dendy Crew" - I saved a copy of this when I finish a doctorate so I can switch out
"Damned Dendy Crew" - haven't gone to church since i was 14 so maybe
"Dark Dendy Crew" - This seems redundant because of the connection of skulls to darkness

Dendy!, Dendy!, We love Dendy! Dendy - Everyone plays it!

dendy crew

(✿๑╹ω╹๑)(✿๑╹ω╹๑)(✿๑╹ω╹๑)(✿๑-ω-๑)(✿๑╹ω╹๑)~★ wrong play bad boyz kick ya rear end.. 凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAY FOR TWISTY 凸[◣_◢]凸

koos group.mp3

It's messed up and hypocritical how my high school will say people can make a "Black Student Union", and a "Latinx Student Union", but when I try to form a Suicide Squad it's "disrespectful to heath ledger's legacy"

Skylark

Skylark posted:

It's messed up and hypocritical how my high school will say people can make a "Black Student Union", and a "Latinx Student Union", but when I try to form a Suicide Squad it's "disrespectful to heath ledger's legacy"

ol yeller

Skylark posted:

I loved him in the Dark Knight!!! He went too soon , KEITH!! THINKING OF YOU!!!

Daikatana Ritsu

why so serious

serious norman

凸[◣_◢]凸UNBAN CHIPE凸[◣_◢]凸 put this in your sig if you support FYAD凸[◣_◢]凸

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
better be a good guy with a gun at the church... because im a bad guy with a gun

Probation
Can't post for 59 minutes!

Long Waffle Beard
  • Locked thread
«4 »