Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread

Stinky Fuck Face
nightbae smokewheat

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
Suicide Squad's setting, New York City, is almost as much a character in the film as The Joker himself, although it doesn't say anything cool.

Skylark

🌺 You, yes you, reading this. You are important, && I care about you. 🌺

Skylark posted:

Suicide Squad's setting, New York City, is almost as much a character in the film as The Joker himself, although it doesn't say anything cool.

the city of new york is almost as "rough and raw" as jared leto

I got a haircut so I'd look nice for school Monday morning, and then I got sick and couldn't go to school for 3 days. I wasted a good haircut!
Swimp
ill never forget the first time i saw jared leto, on the hit mtv show "my so called life"

I got a haircut so I'd look nice for school Monday morning, and then I got sick and couldn't go to school for 3 days. I wasted a good haircut!
Swimp
istnnt it those little moments, like the first time you ever saw jared leto, that we really and truely cherish as time goes on.

weezy kiss baby on the mouth in the rap city basement
awkwerd paws

Spring YOSboss biach. lLkes Eminime: call of Duty, swort art. a tatto My monster fan art on line

YCS anti Shit post Brigade. Friends with AxeMAniac Bleeding Wiimote crew.

Skylark posted:

This Suicide-Attempt-Survivor Tier-2A FYAD Poster's Essay on Why she is Ok with the 'Suicide Squad' Title Containing the Word 'Suicide' is the Most Heartbreaking Thing You'll Read All Day

Retarded_Clown_

mysterious loyall X posted:

i think it's kind of a shame not more powerful female characters from comic books aren't named after/similarly to motorcycles

Wisdom.

Retarded_Clown_
They wisely chose to spend 60 of Suicide Squad's 90 minutes showing us the meetings the very cool characters held to try to come up with a name for their group; the moment Harley Quinn comes up with "Suicide Squad" is a revelation, and makes me feel a way that usually only "the climactic game-winning goal being scored in a sports movie" can. I liked how the Joker agreed that the name was awesome right away, and you could tell this was going to be a good group of friends. As a movie lover it was interesting to see what a friendship between badguys is like, you don't usually get to see that.

Skylark

the movie isn't out here yet & now my already impossibly high expectations of how everyone meets up and thinks up the name of Suicide Squad is even bigger than it already was

i loved the '90s but hated my parents fighting

Grandmother of Five
harley quinn: lets call ourselves the suicide squad!
me watching in theatre: hmm thats also the name of the movie. wonder if theres any kind of symbolism in that line or if its like a metaphor

apropos to nothing

Skylark posted:

lol

WHY do I keep buying these avatars? WHAT the hell is wrong with me? WHY are you people encouraging this? I could use this money for so many better purposes than making it appear that certain forums users have unusually strong opinions about S-Club 7 or SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE.

FUCK

Breath Ray

Swimp posted:

ill never forget the first time i saw jared leto, on the hit mtv show "my so called life"

Jordan Catalano was my first crush

a Loving Dog

ARF and Catdynamite are kewl

"Thje Catalano Generation"

borktrennui
lmao

HORMELCHILI

Sophisticated opinion to have on Suicide squad

https://twitter.com/ZJemptv/status/760236262381027328

Skylark

Skylark posted:

seXY opinon

niebezimienny

Skylark posted:

wow, who could have guessed that she was trans?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

why foot why
foot

Glory to God, Forever,
Cody

foot posted:

wow, who could have guessed that she was trans?

"..."

satsui no thankyou

why foot why
foot

Glory to God, Forever,
Cody

good thing we found foot's twitter feed

Long Waffle Beard

Skylark posted:

They wisely chose to spend 60 of Suicide Squad's 90 minutes showing us the meetings the very cool characters held to try to come up with a name for their group; the moment Harley Quinn comes up with "Suicide Squad" is a revelation, and makes me feel a way that usually only "the climactic game-winning goal being scored in a sports movie" can. I liked how the Joker agreed that the name was awesome right away, and you could tell this was going to be a good group of friends. As a movie lover it was interesting to see what a friendship between badguys is like, you don't usually get to see that.

manyak

Barnacle Djinn posted:

sports

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

awkwerd paws

Spring YOSboss biach. lLkes Eminime: call of Duty, swort art. a tatto My monster fan art on line

awkwerd paws posted:

Glad you're taking notes

yeah, i don't need to take notes on intense anal orgasms

why foot why
foot

Glory to God, Forever,
Cody

Barnacle Djinn posted:

getting brutally demolished by part of the 5% of good posters

why foot why
foot

Glory to God, Forever,
Cody

foot posted:

getting brutally demolished by part of the 5% of good posters

its the only way by which I can access a very intense, prolonged, indefinite multiple orgasm state

awkwerd paws

don't know much about Harley's arc yet, but I can see her growing into a 'Dr Perry Cox' kind of role with mainly witty lines towards the newbies of Suicide Squad

slam flanders

This seems like a film where I could see myself pointing at the screen and saying "is that the suicide squad" about once every ten minutes

yeah actually they will

slam flanders posted:

don't know much about Harley's arc yet, but I can see her growing into a 'Dr Perry Cox' kind of role with mainly witty lines towards the newbies of Suicide Squad

dr cox calling jd women's names was very triggering for me

why foot why
foot

Glory to God, Forever,
Cody

awkwerd paws posted:

its the only way by which I can access a very intense, prolonged, indefinite multiple orgasm state

lmao

why foot why
foot

Glory to God, Forever,
Cody

suicide is the ultimate Joker style behavior

manyak

manyak posted:

suicide is the ultimate Joker style behavior

you could say that fyad is just a room full of jokers

Dendy!, Dendy!, We love Dendy! Dendy - Everyone plays it!

dendy crew

(✿๑╹ω╹๑)(✿๑╹ω╹๑)(✿๑╹ω╹๑)(✿๑-ω-๑)(✿๑╹ω╹๑)~★ wrong play bad boyz kick ya rear end.. 凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAY FOR TWISTY 凸[◣_◢]凸

koos group.mp3

slam flanders posted:

lol

by Lowtax

general anime

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Skylark posted:

This Suicide-Attempt-Survivor Tier-2A FYAD Poster's Essay on Why she is Ok with the 'Suicide Squad' Title Containing the Word 'Suicide' is the Most Heartbreaking Thing You'll Read All Day

Lmao Tzu

dendy crew posted:

you could say that fyad is just a room full of jokers

im a joker, im a choker, i'm a chair-height rope-r

awkwerd paws

Interviewer: You've called The Joker "the biggest influence on [your] sense of what is cool", and you think it's awesome why he likes a knife. But why is it that, unlike, say, the director of Suicide Squad, you haven't put The Joker in any of your movies?
Me: (hesitates; nervous body language) I think that sometimes, making a movie that's not about The Joker is precisely the most Joker-like thing one can do.

Skylark

Skylark posted:

Interviewer: You've called The Joker "the biggest influence on [your] sense of what is cool", and you think it's awesome why he likes a knife. But why is it that, unlike, say, the director of Suicide Squad, you haven't put The Joker in any of your movies?
Me: (hesitates; nervous body language) I think that sometimes, making a movie that's not about The Joker is precisely the most Joker-like thing one can do.

Debate Me Please
lol

ButtPoopPoopyyGoku3

Skylark posted:

ol yeller

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

Skylark posted:

manyak

• Locked thread