Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Hector Beerlioz posted:

My spaghetti comes out of a can

im going to eat spaghetti tonight or as I like to call it SPAGHET! (like the Tim and Eric skit!!!!) but its with some leftover homemade sauce I made its really good (:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
y'all can suck my sauce :c00l:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Putty posted:

woah guys when i like to play undertale i also like to chill out with a cool fanfiction too here read this cool cfanfic and donate to thgsi guys patreon

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11760272/1/Sans-and-Papyrus-Smoke-Weed

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i like the art in duke nukeum whne you gave the stripper girls money and then they showed you their TITIES!!!!!!:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

gotta make that moral choice about whether to shower them with singles or kick their tite asses with your size 13 boot

I prefer to avoid the topic of ethics in video games :grin:

• Locked thread