Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

Oh no a black booty

Can you even imagine?!?!?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
too bad about her face

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I went to lollapalooza once, it was just so-so and I did not show off my rear end. Thanks for listening.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

OctoberBlues posted:

I went to lollapalooza once, it was just so-so and I did not show off my rear end. Thanks for listening.

I went to lollapalooza in like 94, I seriously had no clue they were still doing it.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
ive shown my butt, its pretty fun

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

ive shown my butt, its pretty fun

Did people scream then too?

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

The Bananana posted:

Did people scream then too?

i guess it can be pretty terrifying

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
It's easier if you are doing it behind a drunk white girl.

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Middleton rear end best rear end.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I was hoping for a LOT mor than that :(

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
very nice

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Wicker Man posted:

It's easier if you are doing it behind a drunk white girl.

Yes... yes it is. :heysexy:

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

loquacius posted:

:agreed: It's a music festival, those undies are easily the same size and shape as the shorts plenty of other people there are wearing without having a skirt over them in the first place

This is a huge non-story and I really hope actual news doesn't waste its time on it

this is going to be the #2 story behind the latest bad thing Trump did

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
gonna be a lot of conservatives hate-jerkin it tonight

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I went to a Lollapalooza in I think it was 2005

I remember Queens of the Stone Age and Audioslave's sets, and being surprised that Jane's Addiction apparently had more than two songs

also they brought in Jurassic 5 so as to have an excuse to say "see we're not ALL white-people music" and man was that an unenthusiastic mosh pit, all full of rich white kids like "I don't like hip-hop but I paid too much money for these mosh-pit tickets to not be here for this set so I guess I'm watching this but you can't make me like it"

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdOstVSouao

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Cowman posted:

this is going to be the #2 story behind the latest bad thing Trump did

nah, news has a lot of class and they wouldn't attack a politicians children unless they were republican

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

It's an ok booty

If you hate on that presidential booty you're a terrist

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008
i feel bad that obama's kids can't be kids and do dumb kid things without having weirdos sell these pictures and videos for money

Evilpiggie
Feb 22, 2009
Clear proof that Obama is a anti-christ who can't raise his children.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

I hate yankees posted:

i feel bad that obama's kids can't be kids and do dumb kid things without having weirdos sell these pictures and videos for money

ehhh i see your virtue signalling but I dont believe you

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
how long until barack and michelle show their butts in solidarity

oh what a world

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
nice username op

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
isnt she like 10?

tsa
Feb 3, 2014
Reminder that the syrians / moslim immigrants obama is so desperate to let in would be perfectly ok with murdering their daughter if they did that.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Microwaves Mom posted:

isnt she like 10?

*somewhere an aatrek gets a boner*

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Boner Zone posted:

how long until barack and michelle show their butts in solidarity

oh what a world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXko_vPA3HM

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

tsa posted:

Reminder that the syrians / moslim immigrants obama is so desperate to let in would be perfectly ok with murdering their daughter if they did that.

"mo slim" would prolly be a cool rap guy name

Metagrubs
Jan 5, 2015
Lipstick Apathy
rear end gate

tsa
Feb 3, 2014
And not like some "slim majority", according to pew research approval of honor killings ranges from 25 to over 50% of the population !!

:captainpop:

quote:

In four of the seven countries where the question was asked in the Middle East-North Africa region, at least half of Muslims say honor killings of accused men are never justified: Jordan (81%), Morocco (64%), Tunisia (62%) and Lebanon (55%). Smaller percentages share this view in the Palestinian territories (46%), Egypt (41%) and Iraq (33%). But in only two countries in the region – Morocco (65%) and Tunisia (57%) – does a majority reject honor killings of accused women. In the other countries surveyed in the region, the percentage of Muslims who reject honor killings of women ranges from 45% in Lebanon to 22% in Iraq.

No conflict with western values here!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

even the president can't grab his wife's rear end in obama's America, sad

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:
I remember like last year how hard people tried to make a news story about how the Obama daughters dress inappropriately and have no respect for the country and freedom because Ann Coulter or someone like that made a stonk about how they were dressed salaciously like they were ready to go clubbing while standing with their parents as Obama made a speech and everyone ran with it as a sign of how the Obamas are morally questionable blah blah blah.

Then like a day later someone actually looked at a press photo of the speech in question and both daughters were wearing like a turtleneck sweater and long pants/a long skirt and it was hilarious because people still tried to roll like this is what you wear when pulling johns off the street and not something you wear while your dad makes a speech.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
on the one hand, respect for the office of the president yada yada

on the other, bush solidly killed any notion of that long ago

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Obama was a lovely president, but his family seems cool and good.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

A republican's daughter would never shake her rear end!

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

tsa posted:

And not like some "slim majority", according to pew research approval of honor killings ranges from 25 to over 50% of the population !!

:captainpop:

No conflict with western values here!

who ran the survey?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Hmm yes, a thread about a teenager flashing a crowd at a music festival, seems like a natural place for a rant about Muslims

I am not mentally ill at all, no sir

Haruspicus
Aug 3, 2013

Goatee on fleek

Yes We Can

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

loquacius posted:

Hmm yes, a thread about a teenager flashing a crowd at a music festival, seems like a natural place for a rant about Muslims

I am not mentally ill at all, no sir

You're posting would seem to suggest the opposite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

How far we've fallen from My Date with the President's Daughter. Now it's going to be My Netflix and Chill with the President's Daughter!!! *Boos erupt* It's true!!

• Locked thread