Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

It would appear from this usage that "virtue signalling" is the latest in a long line of Internet argument terms that got repeated over and over until it was stripped of all meaning beyond "disagree with me"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Quit tone arguing sheesh

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Not a single miss bum bum video

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

loquacius posted:

It would appear from this usage that "virtue signalling" is the latest in a long line of Internet argument terms that got repeated over and over until it was stripped of all meaning beyond "disagree with me"

If someone outwardly appears to be trying to be decent it means you should trust them the least!

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
virtue signaling is basically another word for dunning-kruger effect in action

pretty much only idiot manchildren use it

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
A fine young woman that also happens to be the daughter of the president of the United States of America flashed her arse and you guys are talking about virtue signalling and the dunning-kruger effect.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Funky See Funky Do posted:

A fine young woman that also happens to be the daughter of the president of the United States of America flashed her arse and you guys are talking about virtue signalling and the dunning-kruger effect.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

A fine young woman...

Woah woah woah, heh, let's, eh, let's not say things we can't take back now.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

It's an American girl so it's 'rear end' not 'arse' thx.

e: I mean, technically, Kenyan-American but close enough.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
She loves to fart and poo poo outta that thing

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Wizard Master posted:

I'm willing to bet you are correct

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

loquacius posted:

Honestly is it repeated by anyone but neonazis?

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
None of you can possibly imagine how quick my reaction was to pound my pud to that video

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Node posted:

None of you can possibly imagine how quick my reaction was to pound my pud to that video

:gonk:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Wizard Master posted:

Please go on...

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

The Fattest PI posted:

virtue signaling is basically another word for dunning-kruger effect in action

pretty much only idiot manchildren use it
Sounds like you're suffering from cognitive dissonance.

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007
rememeber when lolalisladipsopallooozzza was about good music? me neither

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Cephalectomy posted:

rememeber when lolalisladipsopallooozzza was about good music? me neither

Does your user name mean decapitation? :pwn:

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007

The Bananana posted:

Does your user name mean decapitation? :pwn:

In a roundabout way, yes.

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wait, her name is Malia? Like some bad cartoon villain? lol

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007
id say its more of a thigh shot than booty. no booty 0/10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I wonder if a bunch of people are going to touch her hair because she's black.

• Locked thread