Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Completely invalidating their claim that they can safely multi-task in an automobile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Cell phones are not designed for transportation, unlike automobiles.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
wait my cell phoen can drive my fuckin car now?

(protip: people have hugely varying driving capability and are affected by distractions in varying amounts. while its safe to say a cell phone has a distracting effect on everybody, some people drive better than you texting, masturbating, and talking on the phone all at the same time. OP, its safe to say you aren't a very good driver and should turn in your drivers license)

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

wait my cell phoen can drive my fuckin car now?

(protip: people have hugely varying driving capability and are affected by distractions in varying amounts. while its safe to say a cell phone has a distracting effect on everybody, some people drive better than you texting, masturbating, and talking on the phone all at the same time. OP, its safe to say you aren't a very good driver and should turn in your drivers license)

nah its pretty much a universal truth if a poo poo ton of cars ar ebacked up behind a slow car its a cell phone driver

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Darth123123 posted:

nah its pretty much a universal truth if a poo poo ton of cars ar ebacked up behind a slow car its a cell phone driver

you have the 2nd amendment dont you?

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Darth123123 posted:

a couple weeks ago i saw about 40 cars backed up behind a cell phone driver, a motorcycle cop waving his hands madly and honking with his lights on at her. she was definietly having a good yak on the phone. freakin olds. she was going at least 20 under the speed limit

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

you have the 2nd amendment dont you?

*wipes your dog breath mouth with my carefully recycled toilet paper*

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it's pretty much a universal truth that 90% of people are retarded fuckboy poo poo for brains drivers anyway and I can't wait for robot cars they can't come soon enough

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I just like being a homosexual without everyone bothering me all the time

Iron Chef Ramen
Sep 15, 2007

HA HA! YOU HAVE CHOSEN POORLY!
seriously though, people who drive while using their cellphones should loving die.

Anti Plum
Sep 15, 2007
I have an iPhone op, it doesn't need drivers.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Stay in the right hand lane with your hazard lights on. It let's everyone know that you are being a danger with your phone out.

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007
people on cell phones while driving are just as bad as drunk drivers what a loving shock

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Darth123123 posted:

Completely invalidating their claim that they can safely multi-task in an automobile.
I had some idiot gently caress up letting me merge today. No one was on the road except me and her.

I go up to 65, she's doing around 75-80. She speed matches me, I just ride in the break down lane, she keeps speed matching me even when I drop down to 55 because her big stupid SUV is 50% ahead of my car... she honks and keeps staying by my side? I don't loving get it. She was on her phone and clearly had some kind of brain disease that prevented her from getting ahead of or in front of me. Usually idiot drivers just go to the other lane to let people merge because they don't get the concept of driving the same loving speed (or adjusting slightly) so the merging person can get behind or in front of them depending.

I was literally looking at her vehicle the whole time so I didn't get into an accident, and she honked like I somehow didn't see her giant vehicle occupying both of my mirrors, the driver's side window, and a portion of my windshield. I don't mind being on either side of merging and never have merging issues. But drat. It's like she wanted to run me off of the road or something.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Aug 2, 2016

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007

Khorne posted:

I had some idiot gently caress up letting me merge today. No one was on the road except me and her.

I go up to 65, she's doing around 75-80. She speed matches me, I just ride in the break down lane, she keeps speed matching me even when I drop down to 55 because her big stupid SUV is 50% ahead of my car... she honks and keeps staying by my side? I don't loving get it. She was on her phone and clearly had some kind of brain disease that prevented her from getting ahead of or in front of me. Usually idiot drivers just go to the other lane to let people merge because they don't get the concept of driving the same loving speed (or adjusting slightly) so the merging person can get behind or in front of them depending.

p.s people on their phones dont do smart things. thx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.
NOKIA BOTS, TRANSFORM AND CALL OUT.

• Locked thread