Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
So I relapsed into banging dudes again (pics)

Why does finding black women attractive always lead to drama on here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

quote:

Hey i lost 35 pounds without exercising and while eating beef, eggs and bacon all day! The only downside is that my breath now constantly smells like poo poo and my body is now dependent on some weird starvation diet!

Sizzlechest is the real troll here. He's trolling years off of the lives of anyone stupid enough to follow him. He's trolling you into thinking that eating a pound of ground beef, italian sausage, and 3 pounds of cheese is good for you. Taking advantage of your ignorance and your laziness, he has convinced you that losing weight is the zenith of fitness and the only thing you need consider.

I wouldn't mind so much except for the obesity problem in America and what that means for health care costs. Regular people are going to have to bear the weight of you fat, irresponsible goon fucks as you stink up hospital rooms and clinics waiting for your weak, cholesterol-coated hearts to give out.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3407406&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=255

lol

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Dated a Japanese girl for the first time ever..... WOW!!!!!!!

Why the hell would you marry any woman in 2016 unless she was your HS sweetheart?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Your child can inherit the traits of your wife's past lovers

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Lol @ you guys being insecure over a girls slay count

quote:

think about it logically. Would you spend your life and pretty much Alot of your hard earned money on a girl who got nuts busted all over her face by tyrone right before you got with her?

quote:

lol @ not marrying a virgin

enjoy being a literal cuck.

anyone who marrys a whore because she has "experience" is pathetic LMAO. it would take a month max to turn your virgin wife into ur own personal sl00t.

Gaunab fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Aug 5, 2016

• Locked thread