Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

star wars is stupid and bad.

this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i kind of want to play tie fighter or freespace 2 again but i don't have a joystick for flight sims

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Reprisal posted:

X-Wing win

x-wing was much worse thatn tie fighter iirc even though they were the same drat engine and released within a year of each other. kind of hosed up

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
One time at work some dickhole at head office mispriced the new release KotoR 2 at $29.95 instead of $129.95.

She would not believe she was wrong even when I showed her we were buying them for $80 each and selling then for $30.

This is why there are no women in the Empire.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

504 posted:

One time at work some dickhole at head office mispriced the new release KotoR 2 at $29.95 instead of $129.95.

She would not believe she was wrong even when I showed her we were buying them for $80 each and selling then for $30.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

504 posted:

what

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

alright, this retail horror story about dickholes incorrectly prices games at 29 dollar s when they should be 129 dollars is awesome

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

504 posted:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

504 posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with you.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

this complete rear end in a top hat was selling games $100 below retail urgh

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

504 posted:

There are women in the Empire. Furthermore,

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

504 posted:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Who in the world is selling a game for 130 dollars ??

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

Who in the world is selling a game for 130 dollars ??

Probably from NZ or Aussie.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Probably from NZ or Aussie.

ya

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
yoda stories was an absolute gem and kotor was okay too i guess

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
You will never save Sev.......

Soral
May 30, 2009

sev lived. teach the truth

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Soral posted:

sev lived. teach the truth

He's dead, Soral. We have to accept this

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

i played X-Wing recently and it was okay but i'm gonna skip to tie fighter.

also Movie Battles 2.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

moviebattles 2 is incredible

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

epic old rear end video incoming
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOT5J45vHIA

theres still a few active servers playing this mod of a 10 year old game lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I was so into Movie Battles that I actually joined one of the dumb guilds that they had to see what it actually involved, but the guild leader just sent me pedophile hentai clips until I blocked him.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I was so into Movie Battles that I actually joined one of the dumb guilds that they had to see what it actually involved, but the guild leader just sent me pedophile hentai clips until I blocked him.

lmfaoo was it AOD? omg i had heard some things. i was in the SS clan that pretended to be nazis and love george bush and it really set people off. those were the days

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

lmfaoo was it AOD? omg i had heard some things. i was in the SS clan that pretended to be nazis and love george bush and it really set people off. those were the days
it was one of the smaller ones... I want to say FA but I can't remember what it stood for

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

it was one of the smaller ones... I want to say FA but I can't remember what it stood for

probably some lulzy poo poo

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

There was also an arcade pod racing game with a big sit down cabinet with two levers to control your podracer that was pretty cool

i remember it looking really good at the time but being a loving nightmare to control lol. you'd pull one back half an inch and the pod would twist hard to the left and you'd get stuck on a wall for tens of seconds. epic game

there were some really good sw arcade games tho, namely this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5o4np50Blo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

this is my favorite Star Wars arcade game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA_kDTwZodQ

I love vector graphics though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i always loved the look of that game too, it was available as a bonus game in rogue squadron 2/3 (forget which) and i probably played it as much as i played the actual game lol

all of rs2 being a coop campaign included in rs3 was some really good poo poo

• Locked thread